Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A GOOD ION HAIRDRYER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A GOOD ION HAIRDRYER
    Posted: January 16 2006 at 10:33am
I've been using a Bio Ionic hair dryer since 2000.  I'm on my 3rd dryer and will buy another when this one breaks.  I love them!  I get the travel dryer so you're not paying TOO much for it.  You can find them on line for around $60-70.  I believe the latest brand is the iDry. 

Edited by rrobey
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 2:10am

Originally posted by donnaking donnaking wrote:

I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD QUAILTY ION HAIRDRYER WITH A LOW HEAT SETTING,WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?

We get great feedback on the Conair versions.  I like Conair in general because they have great warranty programs and so if something from Conair breaks in the first 12 months or so, they will fix it or ship you a new model.  They are excellent about that.  Some companies (no names) are not as good about that but Conair is really great.  Conair is a very good company.  We have been dealing with them for 6 years now and I am always impressed at how they do business.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
letmecount123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letmecount123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 1:58am
I have a physique brand.  It works quite fast although I have a lot of hair and hardly ever dry anymore.
donnaking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donnaking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 11:08am
I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD QUAILTY ION HAIRDRYER WITH A LOW HEAT SETTING,WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic