Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finally Hennaed my Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally Hennaed my Hair
    Posted: July 15 2006 at 11:49am
Hi Summer,

I like tinypic.com -- it's very easy to use.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the results of henna... and looking forward to seeing the pics!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 1:38pm
The easiest way to post is through a picture hosting site.I personally like photobucket.com.But there are many out there and they're free to use.

I really liked the color i got with henna.My only gripe is that it made my hair feel dry.I only used it once so maybe i just needed to try it a few times.
summer*22* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summer*22* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 12:01pm
Yay my henna finally came yesterday and I hennaed it last night.  I love the color.  It turned out a really burgundy color; before it was a light brown. 

My mix was:

100g body art henna

50g indigo

2 tablespoons amla

2 tablespoons cloves

tea tree & lavender essential oil

Apple Cider Vinegar & Indian Spiced Chi Tea to mix with

I mixed up my henna and put it outside for 3 hours because it was hot yesterday.  Then I mixed my indigo and amla and waited for dye release.  When it was ready I put it on and left it on for 4 hours.  Im really happy with how the color turned out.  The color will probably change a little bit over the next couple of days though.  I plan to do henna again this weekend to get an even richer color.  I am officially a henna adict.

Does anyone know how to post pics?  I will post my before and after if I can figure out how to. 

~Summer~

[

Edited by summer*22* - July 14 2006 at 11:39am

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic