Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long hair styles for men

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long hair styles for men
    Posted: August 02 2006 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by whhoiskad whhoiskad wrote:

Hi Vivek

There doesnt seem to be many articles on mens styling and dressing long hair, which is a shame!
I agree with susan w though what ever you feel comfy and confident in
Any ideas Dave?

Hi Kate, and Vivek,

There seems to be several issues at play here:  the complete variety of long hairstyles known to humankind (a huge variety!), and the societal acceptability of any given style to males.  My take is: if you want to do something, and have the confidence to do so, then you've got nothing holding you back.  I have let nothing and nobody stop me from growing my hair as long as it possibly could.  And, I wear my hair in the styles I want to.

whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 8:24am

Hi Vivek

There doesnt seem to be many articles on mens styling and dressing long hair, which is a shame!
I agree with susan w though what ever you feel comfy and confident in
Any ideas Dave?
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 7:07am
From what I see around, most long haired men only wear down, a ponytail in the back, or in one braid, but I think you should wear it anyway that you like  and feel comfortable in.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
vivek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2006 at 12:18pm
I am a guy with long hair - around 32 inches. I am interested in knowing the forums opinion on styles of wearing long hair for men. It will be very useful for me. As of know, i wear plaits or simple buns at the top when iam in office or i let it loose when iam in home.

I would like to have forums views
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic