Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

best detangling leave in spray?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ataraxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ataraxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best detangling leave in spray?
    Posted: August 15 2006 at 3:17pm
do you use a leave-in conditioner after washing/conditioning in the shower (assuming you do this in the shower)? i wash/condition in the shower, put my hair in a towel for about 10 minutes, then spray Infusium 23 into it while combing to detangle. this also seems to help with tangles later, and controls my frizzies. after recently bleaching & hennaing my hair, it's impossible when wet, even with the Infusium.
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2006 at 3:15pm
Hi Dude20

I use Aussie Miracle hair Insurance leave in conditioner.
I find it makes my wavy hair smooth, shiny and tangle free.
I know it is quite a girly product but dont let that put you off!
A guy who i work with uses it to keep his beard looking sleek :)
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
rhpetunia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhpetunia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2006 at 9:11pm
I've never had a spray really work except when it's sprayed on wet hair.  I mean, if you spray it on and leave it in all day, it doesn't help with tangles later in the day -- at least that's my experience.  But maybe there's something out there that someone else knows about.  But my hair is fine and tangle prone, and I have to be careful. 

Is your hair curly?  I know that makes it worse.  Mine's curly today (I set it), and the tangling is much worse.
2b/F/ii
dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2006 at 5:18pm
Hi, what's the best detangling leave in spray? I shampoo/condition 1nce a week, and get some bad tangles sometimes, I put my hair up in my beanie, and I use a pick, and good conditioner and vinegar don't seem to help much.  thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic