Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wow Dove conditionr works great!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow Dove conditionr works great!
    Posted: January 03 2007 at 10:18am
We read all this about Dove so tried it.  We usually use Suave Strawberries and Cream, Suave Humectant and then Pantene deep conditioner.  After reading this, we swithced in the Dove conditioner for the first conditioner and Jennifer's hair is much softer and fluffier.  Is it the Dove or just the switch that made the improvement?  Jennifer's hair always reacts well to any kind of a switch after doing the same thing for an extended period so it's hard to tell, but for sure her hair is very nice with the change.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
gypsydoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsydoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2007 at 11:32pm
I love the new DOVE conditioner and shampoo.  they work like Pantene with out the heavy build-up.  I actually had other people notice and give compliments on the shine and conditio of my hair.
I found it at the wholesaler in a large bottle with a pump.  When you use a full handful every wash, the large size bottle helps!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 6:20pm
I haven't used the Dove conditioner, but I have lately been using the Dove shampoo with no noticeable detrimental effect. Smile
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2006 at 7:07am
Wow, no posts on the long hair board in 7 days! 

Thanks for letting us know you like Dove too, I think I'm going to try CO again now that my scalp has gotten used to diluted shampoo, maybe it will work better for me now.  I will have to keep Dove in mind.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2006 at 4:30am
I Psyched, Dove conditioner works really good.  Thanks for the recomendation Anais.  I am at almost 30'' and loving it but the switch to Dove makes it that much better.  That conditioner works great hoping to keep the length going long long long.  hope everyone else is having a great holiday season and has achieved some length.  Cheers..
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic