Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any healthy foods I could try?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xBritxBratx93x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBritxBratx93x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any healthy foods I could try?
    Posted: February 24 2007 at 8:26pm
thnx Kitty & Dave!

I will be sure to check that out....and Dave I love your hair!!! I wish mine was that long.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 6:30pm
Brit,

Be sure to get a well-balanced diet, including enough protein (since hair is made of it).  Cardiovascular exercise helps your circulation; add to that scalp massages and your follicles should be well nourished.
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 4:48pm

There is a fairly new forum here called "Food for Hair" moderated by our own Anais Satin. Here is the link:

I've heard that seaweed, protein, and healthy fats are all good for hair. Regular exercise is also good for hair health and growth.
xBritxBratx93x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBritxBratx93x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 2:49pm
I am so determined to grow back out my waist length hair after having to chop it off because of the color and layers I want to even change my diet. For the most part I know water is good, and I have heard tuna helps as well, but I am sure there is MUCH MUCH more things I could try, food wise. Oh, and I ordered HF37 shampoo plus conditioner....I am so excited!

So if anyone has any suggestions I would love you forever!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic