Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think of this lf?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think of this lf?
    Posted: March 18 2008 at 8:25am
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

That is a beautiful unit.  It looks more red that a #4.  Might be my vision right now though, I'm really sleepy.Sleepy

It looks more red to me too, but Jiery said it's a #4. That scares me a little bit. I wonder if the wig that I'll receive will be different than the one in the picture.
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 8:10am
^^^^ It looks more red to me too but I love it!!!!
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 7:38am
That is a beautiful unit.  It looks more red that a #4.  Might be my vision right now though, I'm really sleepy.Sleepy
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:30am
You will soon be apart of the FLW addiction club!!!!Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:20am
Originally posted by missmodesty missmodesty wrote:

the color is beautiful,
is it a #4?
the price is really good too!

Yes, it's a #4.  I'm going to try to put some highlights in to lighten it up just a bit. It's hard to find stock wigs when you have a big head so I thought I should jump on it for that price. Now that I will have two on hand, I will custom make the next one. Right now I think two will work just fine for me.
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:17am
the color is beautiful,
is it a #4?
the price is really good too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:15am
Originally posted by ash8419 ash8419 wrote:

Oh yea that is a great price for those specs! Jump on it. Jeiry is usually lower than other CVs.

I just emailed him and told him that I want it. Hopefully I will hear something soon.
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:14am
Oh yea that is a great price for those specs! Jump on it. Jeiry is usually lower than other CVs.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

I think that's a good price - especially for that much length. Thats a very pretty unit. Someone else on here just posted a thread about a unit they got from them and they were happy with it.

Thanks, I think that I'm going to give them a try.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:12am
It's 23.5'" 110% density, transparant lace, the length is 24". It's a stock wig.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:08am
I think that's a good price - especially for that much length. Thats a very pretty unit. Someone else on here just posted a thread about a unit they got from them and they were happy with it.
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:07am
What are your specs on the wig
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:07am
Jeiry...Some of the members on BHM has mixed feelings about him. Some members had some problems with his knots not lifting or bleaching.Some have never had a problem with him. I have never had a unit from him personally. I think its a hit or miss like with all vendors. Not everyone likes every vendor. I don't think I've ever heard of a vendor getting praised by every customer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:04am

It's $190. Do you think that's too much?

prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:03am
I love it. How much are you paying for it? I'd get a cv like Rex or Jacksun to replicate it for a less expensive price instead of paying all you money out for one unit. But if you really want it and have the mula I say go for it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 11:51pm
Ok, so I just got my first lf delivered today and it hasn't been applied yet but I think I need at least two so that I can take proper care of the lf's( washing, etc) so I was thinking about purchasing this unit from greatlacewigs. Tell me what you guys think and is greatlacewigs ok to order from?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic