Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just wanted to say.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JadeVetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeVetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just wanted to say.....
    Posted: April 15 2008 at 6:00pm

Let me know when the next one is.

I can't BELIEVE I was in Cali (but in San Francisco) and couldn't attend this.  Next time, I'm making a pit stop in Southern Cali.

BTW Meechie, do you have any AAMH pics in your Fotki?

Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:56pm
I am so glad you guys had a wonderful time, but on the same note I am soooo sad I couldn't be there.  Meechie maybe we can hook up soon and have lunch (w/miss divavocals - smile)?  Let me know
Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:50pm
Meechie!  I am glad you had fun I am so sorry I had to miss it this year.  But I will be at the next one.  I cannot wait to see the pics.
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 2:04pm
Back at cha girl!!! You ladies are AMAZING!!!! Samantha or I will post up a recap post later today, and we will update the luncheon album later this week.. We just asked all the ladies to send us their photos so we can put together a combined photo album.. I can't WAIT to see the WHOLE photo album!!

Edited by Divavocals - April 13 2008 at 2:08pm
wetebony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetebony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 2:01pm
Me too when are you all planing one for chicago
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 11:44am
WOW, what a positive experience! I can't wait to attend something like that in the Chi-town area.
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 11:38am
I took some but did not load them yet. I know Sam took alot!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 11:27am
oh that's so great , i'm hatin jealous ya got to meet.. but one of these days i'll be at one of them... ok where's the pictures???????
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 11:10am
Thank you to ALL the beautiful ladies I met yesterday athe the luncheon here in LA. I had such a great time. You ladies all have such great personalities and yall be rocking dat hair! I left with a huge smile on my face and a sincere feeling in my heart. I was amazed that these women all came together and connected through this thing called hair. It was a event to be a part of. The gifts were amazing and way nicer than I thought they would be! I just ahve to say a special thank you to the Jones Girls were putting such a great event together anfd I will always attend from now on! Thank you to the great vendors that suppoted this event as well. And to the wonderful ladies that I met and connected with   Charron you are so pretty, I am so glad I met you, your work is the BOMB, Kenu you are also beautiful inside and out! Wanda and Danilla you both are amazing women and are beautiful people. Danilla, I learned alot from you! Wow! Shela, rock that body gurl ( can you fix my lights?) Delita, you are such a lovely women with an amazing sprit! Again, Thank you ladies for being so wonderful and son't forget to KIT!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic