Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

God IS GOOD! I Survived

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: God IS GOOD! I Survived
    Posted: June 06 2008 at 4:00pm
I'm so glad you survived your storm...but even gladder that you shared your "rebuking and claiming" testimony with us. What a relief!! I love to hear stories of people overcoming. God bless you!
Nola06
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2008 at 12:31pm
God is so good. We are sheltered from dangers that we don't even know are present. I will pray for the families that were affected by the tornado. We had a warning yesterday and I too was planning on what to do but I prayed about it and knew that it was going to be ok. God told me to be still and I was. I slept through the whole storm! We are so blessed! I am so glad that you are ok Sexi B. You and your lace fronts!
-There is no limit to what an active mind can achieve. Never stop thinking and discovering- Me
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2008 at 1:23am

God is good sexi you are truly blessed. I am so encouraged by this testimony of faith. I am also grateful to god you survived we would definitely not be the same without you.

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - June 05 2008 at 1:28am
SeVeN*8* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeVeN*8* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 9:51pm
Hey Sexi! I logged off last night, shut this bad boy all the way down!
Turns out the storm wasn't all that bad.
You were right out there where the tornado touched down. Glad your home was spared, so many weren't as fortunate.

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 10:31am
I'm glad you were okay. Yes, he is good. 
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 10:00am
Originally posted by SeVeN*8* SeVeN*8* wrote:

There is a severe storm warning now. I get all nervous when the weather gets like this. Last Friday that storm lasted like 4 hours straight! I'm talking high winds, trees struck right next to my house (nothing landed on us).
It really was scary, now here we go againCry

I KNOW YOU LIVE HERE TOO? cuz i'm abouit tired i've been praying and dealing with this mess every night since! I needed noah's ark to make to work this morning.. IT NEEDS TO GO AWAY!
SeVeN*8* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeVeN*8* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 8:24pm
There is a severe storm warning now. I get all nervous when the weather gets like this. Last Friday that storm lasted like 4 hours straight! I'm talking high winds, trees struck right next to my house (nothing landed on us).
It really was scary, now here we go againCry
GAKKIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAKKIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 12:56pm
Thank God you are safe. Ther is power in the tongue and prayer!!!
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 11:07am
Oh, thank goodness you are OK Sexibeach! Great story & scary! So sad that others have to lose so much. Thanks for sharing.Tongue
Love clip-ins and tape!
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 9:22am
Yes gurl.  God is wonderful!!  I am so happy you and your family came through unharmed.
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 7:18pm
yes God IS GOOD! glad to hear ur ok.
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
Mercedes87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 6:29pm
Happy you're okay:-)
joint~heir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joint~heir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 10:43am
Bless the Lord!  What would we without our Sexi?!  Truly the Lord is Good!
For He is Good!
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 7:50am
God is VERY good! So glad you were blessed! I would have been the same as you...there truly were angels protecting you.

Edited by *Mrs.Hoyle* - June 02 2008 at 7:50am
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 11:21pm
angelThere must be an angel watching over you.
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 8:52pm
Thank God that you didn't panic and did what you know to do and that is to take authority over the situation. Now everyone needs to pray and walk in  their authority and speak blessings over the lives of those who have been impacted in any way by this storm.

Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 6:47pm
I'm glad you're safe Sexibeach, God is good.
Be the person you can be and never settle for less!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

God is good and I'm glad you took authority. I loved your story. It reminds me of Psalm 91:7- A thousand may fall at your left side and ten thousand at your right side, but it will not come near you.

I'm glad you're okay.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT Psalms 91 hedge of protection chile it ain't no joke and its for real!.. I didn't even know i was in that kind of danger but I know who I am in the Lord!!

I didn't take the Furs or the LF"S I just got to praying b/c I knew that was too much! but it did cross my mind, which is disturbing.. LOL

Edited by sexibeach - June 01 2008 at 6:01pm
skysthelimit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skysthelimit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 5:59pm
Amen to that...
Sexi, reading that reminded me of my Godmother so much.  I remember her telling me when I was 10 years old, to make sure she was buried with a bad a** hairdo, and her furs!
Smile
Bella8933 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bella8933 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 5:23pm

Thank goodness you are okay!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I think it's funny that you brought your fur coat and lfs into the tub with you ... but at least you have your priorities right! hee hee!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic