Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Time for a new stylist?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time for a new stylist?
    Posted: March 27 2012 at 2:43pm
It is a challenge to find someone new which is definitely 1 reason I have done so.  But a'las, I think it's probably time.
I took pictures to her the last few times of getting my hair done of some shorter styles (shorter than what I have) that I was potentially interested in, and she said to me -- "You know your hair grows so slow.  I don't think we really want to do this..."

bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2012 at 7:06am
Where do you live? If you live in the Lexington, KY area, I would love to have you as a client. I push all my clients to do different things and try new things. Drives some of them crazy but most are receptive.
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2012 at 3:54am
It's a lost cause, time to look for someone new. Good luck, a good stylist is very hard to find.
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2012 at 4:35pm
I think it may be time for a new stylist...
I have been going to the same woman for the last 4 years.  And while she does make my hair look "nice," she just does not help push me out of my comfort zone. 

I know that may sound "silly."  But I talk to her about trying different styles or trying out bangs or what-not.  But she always seems to want me to keep my hair in the same style or something very similar to what I have been wearing for the last several years.

Any suggestions on how I can get her to be slightly more adventurous or is this a lost cause?!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic