Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Playing with my long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mr. Elliott View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Elliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Playing with my long hair
    Posted: December 15 2000 at 7:36am
Dear Blue Eyes,

I am a very wealthy man and I would love to make a proposition to you. You sound like a very lovely woman and in many ways the woman of my dreams. Please, let`s start a dialogue here so I can get to know you.

Best,

Frank Elliott
anthonysmithuk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonysmithuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2000 at 8:34am
Hi Cindy - this is probably not what you are expecting but I love to play with long hair but also like to have females play with my long hair also! My hair my soon be waist length and is quite thick and sometimes find females from work, strangers also, commenting on my hair and touching it. I think women are not so shy when it comes to playing with a strangers hair as the men are. I definitely use my long hair as an attention grabber and love it when a female runs her fingers through it, I find it a very sensual experience.

Tony.
mistersweetness View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistersweetness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2000 at 10:22am
hey I have the same prob Kal. Some girl leaves her hair behind a chair in the movies and i am so dying to touch it but i have to be a gentleman and leave her alone. In school I touch a girl's hair but i know them and they are cool with it.
later
Rob
SusanM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SusanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2000 at 6:40am
Hi Cindi:

I am 24, female. I also have long blonde hair, down to the middle of my back.. I totally understand how you feel. I also use my hair to get men's attention.. I have found most men love long hair on a woman. Somtimes when I go out with some girlfriends, they get mad at me because I get a lot od attention, and they do not. (They all have short hair). They do not like to spend the time working on long hair. They want a fast and easy hair set...

Their have been times I also dropped my hair behind the set in a movie theater. Some guy behind me would touch it.. I also love it when a guy plays with mu hair. Its a real turn on.. Somtimes its a lot of work having long hair, but the rewards are worth it, men love it....

Thank you:

Susan

kal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2000 at 4:33pm
Dear Blueeyes
I know you asked for replies from ladies, but i was interested to know if it was some stranger sat behind you in a cinema started to play with your hair would you not mind?
I once had a girl sat in front of me in the cinema with waist length red hair spread out over the back of the seat,
i certainly looked at it with longing and would love to have took it in my hands and let it run through my fingers but dare'nt!
Maybe its us reserved English people!
Best wishes Kal.
blueeyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2000 at 2:40pm
I am a 25 year old, female lady with waist length blonde hair. I love to use my hair to get people's attention, especially the men. I find that if I see a man that I find attractive and work my way in his direction, he sooner or later makes some compliment about my hair which sometimes leads to a date. I have on occasion sit in front of a gentleman at a movie theater, concert, etc., and dropped my long hair behind the seat and felt the man touch and begin playing with my hair. I love it when a man plays with my hair. It is so relaxing. I am curious if any other ladies with long hair do some of the same things I do to get the man's attention. Do you mind whenever somebody touches or begins running their fingers/hands through your hair? I just want to hear from some other ladies...married or single.

Thank you,

Cindi
blue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic