Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UK Television Adverts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK Television Adverts
    Posted: July 24 2001 at 6:04pm
Reply to message: 10.3443.1
I like the one where the guy leaves the boss`s office, all glum. "He doesn`t like my ideas" he moans. "Maybe it`s your grey hair" advises a helpful and strangely altruistic co-worker. Next day: Newly dark haired man leaves same office. "He loves it!" The office erupts with happiness for him. "It`s because you look younger!" exclaims the excited colleague. Why, this must happen all the time. ;)
phil
James View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2001 at 12:07pm
In about 1988 there was an ad that I loved more than I`d dare admit. 2 girls were sitting chatting in a restaurant. One comes over all coy and furtive, says that she has a problem, grey hairs....The other smiles guardedly, enquiring `We`re not going to dye it, are we??` Well, no, continues the wary sufferer, but you`d think there was something I could just shampoo in, wouldn`t you? Turns out the other had been using the product all along. Her suffering friend is stunned and thrilled ...... a classic. What do other make of My delight here?

What other ads are members please to recall?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic