Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anna Kournikova needs a haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 3:08pm
I`ve seen fake short hair pics of Anna and Bald ones too, can`t remember the sites but any way she looked awesome in both. She has a hot body, face and simile. Plus I think she is a sweet person from what I`ve heard about her from people that have met her so she would be beautiful no matter what she did to her hair. Just to make a change if i were her i would shorten it and add lots of layers, like get it cut to the shoulders get the bangs cut short and layers starting at ear lenght, but as long as i could get tons of money for my hair being long i would never cut it shorter that shoulders. So what I`m trying to say is don`t hold your breath on Anna cutting her hair any time soon and with just cause.
Sunshine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 3:54pm
LOL! If I had her hair, I wouldn`t cut it either!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic