Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christina Aguilera- Blonde again?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
pixie lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christina Aguilera- Blonde again?
    Posted: January 25 2004 at 9:18pm
Britney15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Britney15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2004 at 9:12pm
ok i agree lets just move on and talk about Celebrity Hair like we should be and I would like to say sorry to everybody on this board on the way I replied to pixie lady but pixie lady should tell us if she is or was tina m or not

Britney
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2004 at 4:37am
No problem! Just calling it how I see it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2004 at 6:46pm
Thank you Laine.

No problem Arch.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2004 at 1:36pm
Not trying to cause trouble, I'll respectfully bow out and drop it.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2004 at 1:20pm
Arch,
Quit trying to cause trouble. That seems to be the only time you come around!
Don't you have anything better to do?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2004 at 11:12pm
Annoying!
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
You can be a little annoying too Arch! Just ask a few people who you have clashed with!
Be cool Arch.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2004 at 11:08pm
I'm no sherlock holmes, but i think we're being revisited by a formerly banned and annoying tina. Her new initials are P.L.

Just my opinion, some of you other sleuths out there care to read P.L.'s posts, and see if you agree with me?
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2004 at 11:01pm
lol!
You are funny Britney.

My guess is that you are a little, insecure teenaged girl, maybe 15 or 16 years old, that knows very little about life and hasn't been around much.

And it wasn't just me, all of these other people who wrote here on this post think you are behaving childish as well.
Agree to disagree, but don't be rude to others.
Britney15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Britney15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2004 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by pixie lady pixie lady wrote:

How old are you Britney, you write immature.

Myself and others never said you don't have a right to your opinion, we said you were rude. It's immature to express yourself with immature and insulting language.

And you don't tell people to leave the country, I don't tell you to leave the country do I?
I had relatives fight and die for this country. I had two uncles who were in Vietnam.
So grow up and show some respect to others or you won't last long on these boards.

Also, nostril piercing hasn't been limited to eastern countries for at least thirty years. It is now common in many of the cities in the western world, obviously.
Where do you live anyway Britney, in a little hick town out in the middle of nowhere? Are you in a time warp, living 30 years ago?
In any major metro in the U.S. or any western country, there are many women, of all religions, who wear face jewelry or other piercings these days. Tattoos for women are also much more common than before.

As I clearly stated, you are entitled to your opinion, but show some class and don't insult people by making juvenile immature remarks.

pixie lady or is your real name tina m just please shut up ok & you don't know me at all because for your information I'm not from a little hick town and is there some thing wrong with people from the south or a little hick town as you say I'm from which you are wrong about it

Oh one more thing pixie lady or should I say tina m why are you a unregistered user is it because you were booted from Hair Talk or kicked out permanently from the Hair Talk message board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2004 at 8:24pm
I thank all of you for defending me.
I agree too that we shouldn't give Brtiney the dignity of a response.
Anyway, I still like Christina better with blonde hair,-(fried as her hair might be tee-hee)- AND with her nosestud.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2004 at 7:08pm
Trout:
Having read the posts, I agree with you.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2004 at 11:29pm
I think this whole "brittany" thing should have been handled differently from the begining.

She never should have been graced with a reply. When someone is both idiotic and offensive and then claims entitlement because of the "good ol USA" it makes me cring. People like that cause all the ugly american stereotypes of the world and really don't deserve replies to their writing.

Here's imploring you all to not respond to her any more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2004 at 10:53pm
How old are you Britney, you write immature.

Myself and others never said you don't have a right to your opinion, we said you were rude. It's immature to express yourself with immature and insulting language.

And you don't tell people to leave the country, I don't tell you to leave the country do I?
I had relatives fight and die for this country. I had two uncles who were in Vietnam.
So grow up and show some respect to others or you won't last long on these boards.

Also, nostril piercing hasn't been limited to eastern countries for at least thirty years. It is now common in many of the cities in the western world, obviously.
Where do you live anyway Britney, in a little hick town out in the middle of nowhere? Are you in a time warp, living 30 years ago?
In any major metro in the U.S. or any western country, there are many women, of all religions, who wear face jewelry or other piercings these days. Tattoos for women are also much more common than before.

As I clearly stated, you are entitled to your opinion, but show some class and don't insult people by making juvenile immature remarks.
Britney15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Britney15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2004 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by pixie lady pixie lady wrote:

It's not an attempt to get attention , it's just fashion. In India women have been wearing nose-studs/nose-rings for centuries and they are very feminine women.
Now women in the western world, or at least a fair number of them, are wearing nose jewelry too, as well as earrings, and sometimes nipple rings. It's just fashion, some people like jewelry.
And there is nothing unattractive about people's noses, it is just part of a person' face and features.
If noses are so unattractive, imagine what someone would look like without a nose. Have you ever seen someone like that? I have, there was a guy that used to live near me that didn't have a nose, and for some reason he didn't wear an artificial nose either, which I could never understand. I mean it was scary and hideous looking. People need their noses, unless you have one like Michael Jackson! lol!

pixie lady it is only my opinion about ugly nose-studs or nose-rings and remember this is the good ol' USA, so if you don't like people having an opinion about this subject just leave this great country of ours and just go away ok

p.s. one other thing pixie lady this isn't india or some other eastern country

Britney
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2004 at 10:14am
Britney..that was a rude post! So you don't wear facial jewerly..I don't either but I'm not going to be rude to someone who does!

As for facial piercings in general, I wouldn't have one for myself. I at one point had my tongue pierced, but I don't have an obvious scar that anyone could see. Some people look really good with piercings, while others do not. I think that a small discret nostril stud can look very attractive on a person.

Just my two cents!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2004 at 1:09am
It's not an attempt to get attention , it's just fashion. In India women have been wearing nosestuds/noserings for centuries and they are very feminine women.
Now women in the western world, or at least a fair number of them, are wearing nose jewelry too, as well as earrings, and sometimes nipple rings. It's just fashion, some people like jewelry.
And there is nothing unattractive about people's noses, it is just part of a person' face and features.
If noses are so unattractive, imagine what someone would look like without a nose. Have you ever seen someone like that? I have, there was a guy that used to live near me that didn't have a nose, and for some reason he didn't wear an artificial nose either, which I could never understand. I mean it was scary and hideous looking. People need their noses, unless you have one like Michael Jackson! lol!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2004 at 8:20pm
I covered this topic months ago. From my standpoint, I'll never understand why someone would want to pierce her nose and draw attention to one of the most unattractive parts of the human face. There are other ways to get attention, if that's what you're after.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2004 at 11:45pm
Thanks Danijo.

I agree I like Christina too.

Britney is entitled to her opinion, she doesn't like nosestuds, that's fine, but the way she expressed it was kind of stupid.

And yes, more women have piercings, including nostril piercing than ever before in the western countries, especially in the major metro areas. Just look around, I know at least 6 women other than myself who have a pierced nostril or nostrils, and some have other piercings as well, and they work in a variety of professions.
danijo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danijo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2004 at 11:25pm
That last post was kind of rude. I think pixie lady was just stating her opinion. Personally I think Christina is beautiful with black or blonde hair and she has an awesome voice. IMO her piercings are cool too!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic