Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

green in hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
harmony802005angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmony802005angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: green in hair
    Posted: November 26 2003 at 12:54pm
hi there
I dont know if anyone can help me i am in tears about what happen to my hair,yesterday i dyed it like i normally do and after 5 secs my hair turned green only parts of it,so i rung up the colouring company and thay said there is a fault with the product,thay said to use vo5 hot oil to get the green out i tried it tonight and it is still in there!!plzzzzzzz can someone help me thanks harmony
Starlette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starlette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2003 at 8:58pm
Ketchup sometimes helps makes the green tinge go away. I had the same problem, almost a year ago. I used Clairol Herbal Essences hair dye to do my roots and a touch up on my hair colour. Lo and behold, I noticed unusual, ashy streaks on my hair while I was washing it. When my hair dried, the ashy streaks turned green!

So I lathered my hair with ketchup and kept it in for about twenty minutes. When I washed it off, the green tinge still remained. I went to bed disappointed, but the next morning, when my hair was dry, the streaks had disappeared as well.
harmony802005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmony802005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2003 at 7:18pm
i didnt think that work i might try that,well i went to a hairdresser and that put a semi on my hair it hasnt done anything anyways i told them to cut about an itch of the ends and put it this way i used to have long hair and now it is above my shoulders so i am not happy at all,i was thinking just colouring my hair a nice red not to sure at the mo
OMGHAIR View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMGHAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2004 at 7:27pm
I am so depressed my hair was originally blonde with red streaks, i needed a touch-up so like i always do i did my roots myself :( it was waaayyy to light due to the poor dye i bought so i went at it again with brown and my hair turned greenish. I dyed it blonde again and its gotten a little better but the ashy look is still there! I have done this before with brown and after 2 processes of blonde it was normal but i am so nervous! any tips on the look? I dont want to end up with no hair.. please help! --omghair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic