Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HeLp Me *EmErGeNcY*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Curlyfrizz15 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfrizz15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HeLp Me *EmErGeNcY*
    Posted: March 04 2002 at 4:15pm
Alright I just got everything in order in my life...everything but my hair! I dont know what to do about it! I have LONG CURLY FRIZZY THICK AND DRY hair! And it is making me depressed because I have no idea how to deal with it anymore. The shorter I cut it the poofier it gets! I just got it thinned like two weeks ago and it is still thick. I dont know what to do...someone please help...I need some tips on how to repair damaged hair...BADLY
tagteam141 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tagteam141 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2002 at 4:57pm
It sounds like your hair needs some deep conditioning to start off with. I would recommend not buying shampoo off the store shelves, but instead go to a hair salon and buy System Biolage or another recommended brand. then use the conditioner everyday and the shampoo every other day or two. it may sound gross, but I find that it helps to leave some buildup in your hair, which will weigh it down somewhat. I would also recommend that you use gel, and then hairspray your style afterwards too. Just experimenting will help. and one more word of advice---DON`T GET YOUR HAIR CUT REALLY SHORT!! you know what i mean. And deep condition it every 5 days or so. Hope this helps!!
*D`Anna* View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *D`Anna* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2002 at 9:40am
Hey...I know how you feel about having curly hair. The LAST thing you should do though is cut it short. The shorter you cut it, the thicker it seems, correct? Well, conditioning is something that you should do. I have deep conditioned mine before with V05 hot oil treatments and that seemed to work. Also, dont wash it every night. It only makes your hair coarse and dry. There are many products that you could try and use on your hair. Just ONE thing...never give up...and if you feel the need to, then maybe you should think about baseball caps...those come in every color to match every outfit! :) ~~D`Anna
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2002 at 9:40pm
hhmmmmmmmmmm

try, go to hairdresser get your hair layered;
and try having it permed straight again
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
Natalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2002 at 12:36pm
no questions asked, STOP USING SHAMPOO AND ONLY USE CONDITIONER AND DO THAT EVERY DAY WITH WATER. Just to let you know my hair used to be very frizzy and I would put TONS of products in. Now I wake up exercise and wet it and condition it, massaging it into my scalp and down my curly hair.......it`s amazingly curly and 1/2 the time I don`t put products in and it`s very very curly
Natalie
sammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2002 at 2:44pm
My hair was really dry and frizzy and I had it cut into a bob, getting rid of the gross ends, this instantly improved the look and feel of my hair. Recently I invested in a professional strightener and now my hair looks great but I can`t wear it down because the short length makes it frizz up. I wish now that I`d waited a bit longer before I had it cut. I recommend going to a really good salon, getting a trim and asking them to straighten it for you and then decide if you want to invest in some straighteners. My friends used to call me pom pom because of my fluffy ponytail, but now everyone compliments me on it, its soft and shiny. Hope this helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic