Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

breast implants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
angelgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2004 at 8:29am
hiya all,
please, if anyone is really considering getting breast implants, PLEASE don't do it.

It is the biggest waste of money and WILL eventually ruin your health sooner or later. Besides, surgery pain and debt aren't really very sexy are they.

Besides all that, you really have to ask whose idea of beauty are you supporting by doing it? Do you want to look like a freak who swallowed two oranges or basketballs (some celebrities spring to mind here but i don't wanna get sued by naming them....)

Little breasts can be elegant and beautiful, not to mention the fact that a real breast feels and reacts 100% better than a piece of plastic or saline. It feels better from your side, and it feels better from his side!

PLEASE dont' get fake breasts. Just exercise and strengthen your pectoral muscles, and your back muscles. That will lift your breast flesh up. Buy some sexy new lingerie. Little breasted women can wear sexy lacy stuff with no under wires in it. Im thinking teddies and lacy camisoles. Also little breasts look SOOOO hot in those shoestring strap dresses with nothing underneath, or when they wear big thick tight jumpers with nothing underneath. SOOOOO hot!

You don't need fake breasts. You DO however need your hard earned money and your lucky health.

Don't do it ladies. You're all woman right now.
Smile, lift your chin up high, and be the sex goddess you are ;)
wear low cut dresses with elegant necklaces with nothing under your dress. wear strappy high heels and makeup.
Do a million things to feel more feminine elegant voluptous and sexy, but DON"T GET SURGERY THAT WILL EVENTUALLY COST YOU YOUR GOOD HEALTH!
Little breasts rock xx best wishes

--
don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing
brown_eyed_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brown_eyed_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2004 at 9:37am
I've been thinking off and on about get the surgery done. The only thing that probably holds me back is the expenses. I guess i never really liked what i saw looking back in the mirror. I wear a size 32 B (i've recently come up a cup size). All, and I mean all, of my friends breasts are bigger than mine are and alot of the time i find it difficult to just walk in a store and find a 32 anything. I hate wearing those hot and constricting padded bras. I suppose I'm just tired of being below average. It's hard to walk around knowing that everyone has more chest than you do.

-flat-as-a-board
"People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest."

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2004 at 11:12am
My ex GF was a 32A-ish she went to a big b or small 32c.... she is SOOOOOO happy she did it. Her only post implant thought is should she have gone bigger. Based on her goals before the implants she got exactly what she hoped for and is VERY happy.
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2004 at 5:08pm
I'm the other extreme.
My breasts are big for my relatively petite body and I have thought of breast reduction surgery to maker my breasts a "normal size".
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 10:21am
It would be great if we could all accept our bodies as they are and be content. I too have thought about implants off and on again. Bald Jasmine made me think that some women have more than they need and would like less, while others like Brown Eyed Girl and myself have less and would like more. I still haven't ruled out implants. Everyone should do what feels right to them and if bigger or smaller breasts makes us feel better about ourselves and we want to make the change we should do what feels right to us.

Twanda

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 9:34pm
I like what you wrote Twanda.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 9:34pm
I like what you wrote Twanda.
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 4:33pm
Thank you very much, BaldJasmine.

Twanda
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 1:33pm
I have implants and love them :)

to each their own. its not up to anybody to tell someone else what to do to their bodies, be that to get implants or not. THEY have to look at themselves in the mirror everyday.

If your 18, your a legal adult, and good luck to whatever decision that YOU, as an adult, make for yourself.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:45am
by the way...

I forgot to put this in my last post, but here is a WONDERFUL site on breast surgery

http://www.implantinfo.com

if your even curious, please check it out, it will anwser a lot of questions
sthenri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sthenri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 5:38pm
Thank you for your post Monica, I have saggy D's and went in
for a consultation to look at saline implants. I was surprised that
I would lose two cups sizes with a lift alone and was confused
with all the choices. I have read many message boards but
your post validated what I suspected, the tear drop implant is
not going to be enough fullness on top especially if I am
already saggy I don't want to see more sag.

Many women are unhappy with the tear drop it seems. I am
waiting until I have enough for the lift and implant as I have to
have both.

Thanks, Natalie
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2005 at 9:40pm
I'm fairly young just a few years into my twenties, I have very small boobs.I've gone up a cup size from an A to a B, I'm so very very proud of myself! LOL.
I'm 5'8 and quite thin, anywhoo, with the proper bra of course I can give off the hint of curve, but I never felt it was enough.
I find women with larger breasts to be womanly and womanly I am not.

I researched constantly on the topic of to do it or not for about 3 years or so.
I had my pros and my cons set up and sadly my cons over came my pros. The only pro I had... Big boobs to make me feel better for a little while.
The cons weighed heavily. 1st of the amount of money and surgeries I would have to endure to get larger boobs, the compilcations that could occur and the whole boob dropping out and stuff like that,also of woman and men saying their boobs and or woman's boobs felt like rocks. Though not all people have had this experience.
I think that later in life when I've had my two kids and am looking for a good, wholesome lift in my life that I might consider it once more.

But we can't accept ourselves it's the way the world works. Everybody dislikes somethign about thier bodies and are willing to change it in Order to accept themselves. I have no problem whatsover with it.
When I'm 60 and I need lipo and a face lift... I'm there. ;)

~Bambi Lee~

~* Bambi Lee *~
msblueyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msblueyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 6:19pm

I am in my late twenties,have two kids and have the same problem Twanda does.  I went from a 36 DD while breastfeeding and then back down to a 34 B.  I am seriously considering a breast lift/augmentation.  My worst fear is being "the lady with the fake boobs".  I'm thinking I only want to go to a full C cup.  I pride myself on being able to spot "fake boobs", but recently have discovered two aquaintances of mine have had breast implants and I didn't even know!  I didn't know because they aren't too big for thier bodies.  I am also petite.  5'2" tall and I don't want to be an afterthought of my breasts! 

I am also looking into a tummy tuck as my stomach looks like a road map.  Anyone have any experience with that surgery?

msblueyes
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 9:36pm

they will look fake cause some people WANT them to look fake.  a well done augmentation looks like nice natural boobs.  I get topless for a living and the only people who know mine are fake are the ones I tell, including other women.

Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 7:30pm

I've had silicone implants in 2 years ago.... and I'm thrilled... I have a barrel chest - gladiator chest that is.... and small hips... I looked like a walking ice cream cone... cept I had breasts that did not FIT my chest area.... not the sticking out part, but the circumference part....They were not proportional.... So, I had implants that actually looked like pancakes... They were big and round, but almost flat.....they had to be special ordered..... and now they are proportional to my chest area... No one even thinks that I have implants..... My breasts do not stick out at all.... not more than they did.....

Genie

Genie Aldrich
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2005 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by brown_eyed_girl brown_eyed_girl wrote:

I've been thinking off and on about get the surgery done. The only thing that probably holds me back is the expenses. I guess i never really liked what i saw looking back in the mirror. I wear a size 32 B (i've recently come up a cup size). All, and I mean all, of my friends breasts are bigger than mine are and alot of the time i find it difficult to just walk in a store and find a 32 anything. I hate wearing those hot and constricting padded bras. I suppose I'm just tired of being below average. It's hard to walk around knowing that everyone has more chest than you do.

-flat-as-a-board

Get a really good water bra. They work. HONEST! I'm a 32B aswell, also went up a size. I had to buy all new bras (used to be a 32A) and I got a liquid filled bra from La Senza.. WOWZA! I dunno where those babies came from but hello!
I am so very happy having my b's. I've spent my whole teen life and some of my twenties thinking I was just a sad, lonely A... Nopers!
And as I look at it... they are bigger than Paris Hiltons... so YAY!
:)

~Bambi~
~* Bambi Lee *~
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2005 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Kalika Kalika wrote:

they will look fake cause some people WANT them to look fake.  a well done augmentation looks like nice natural boobs.  I get topless for a living and the only people who know mine are fake are the ones I tell, including other women.

The big thing that I have is the feeling. I dont' care if they look fake. I dont' know a single woman (KNOW) that has fake boobs, so I just dont' know hwo they would feel afterwards and that's whats really pushing me towards a NO-NO.
I'm scared about the feeling, they won't feel right. I've read about them being hard as rocks, and men saying they just dont' feel right. I even watched a program about a woman, going thruogh the process of getting them. And she ran int this one chick who got them done and she was so upset cause they didn't feel like boobs. She was actually letting this the woman (who was saying she WANTED them done) to touch em. The woman who wanted them told the people on the show that she didn't want them now. Because they didn't feel like boobs. They were hard. It's all about the Pros and Cons I guess.

I read something in Star that they are tryign to approve ones you can inflate and deflate. So when you get them and if they aren't the right size you can just stick a tube in em' and deflate or enlarge them. Which sounds good. There is no MAJOR surgery to get them the way you want them.. sounds good. LOL.

~* Bambi Lee *~
Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2005 at 4:15pm

Your physician should inform you of the difference... I know quite a few 'implantees'...... and it is as follows to me...... saline.... slightly stiffer/harder....   silicone..... soft and natural.......

However, the silicone has taken a hit... but I have them and like the silicones.......

Genie

Genie Aldrich
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 9:25am
Do silicones leak?
Also another question I've had... grabbing them and squeezign them.
I don't know what it is but my breasts are roughly fondled often and one day I was just sitting there thinking, if I had fake ones, could the rough play I so throughly enjoy rupture them?

I've HEARD of this happening, I read that you can't be too incredibly rough on them... is that true? To anyone who has them.

~* Bambi Lee *~
Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 7:04pm

Don't know 'bout that... since mine haven't been touched since my surgery... cept me showering...... However, my Calif. girlfriends who have them... 'sillies' and they are 'in action'.... know what I mean.... I HAVE NOT heard of any leaks since that big upheaval.... years ago.....

Genie

Genie Aldrich
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic