Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Some Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rainfrogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainfrogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some Advice
    Posted: May 17 2005 at 12:05am

Hey everyone. I've posted a couple times on here before. I just wanted to let you guys know (if you already didn't) how much massaging your scalp helps. I bought a massaging brush, and used it very frequently for about 2 weeks, I already have 3/4 of an inch of growth! No kidding. And I dont take any supplements or anything. Yes it does make your hair go greasy very fast, but its worth it. Just wanted to share that!

Tracy

Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 11:44am
What kind of massaging brush did you get? I want to try this? Can you buy this kind of brush online?
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2005 at 8:38pm
Those are great results, Rainfrogg!  Thanks for sharing that with us.  Massaging my scalp is something I don't do nearly enough of...
ballaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 3:57pm
is there any other way to massage your scalp without the brush? if so can you tell me ill appreciate it very much.
ballaholic
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2005 at 4:46pm
Does massaging with your fingers count?  I don't know if I want to buy a special brush, though your testimony for the brush is rather appealing...
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
rainfrogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainfrogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 3:15am

Hey guys, sorry I haven't replied in a while. I dont even know where I got the brush, on the box it says 'as seen on tv', it was under 10 bucks. Using your fingers does do a good job(and I still do it), but I definitely noticed an increase as soon as I used the brush. I am now at over an inch! And I do not eat really healthy and don't do anything to enhance growth. Another thing, instead of placing the brush side against your scalp, I'd recommend using the flat side because I think the bristles are a little rough on the hairs, so really you dont even need a 'brush', just a good massager -although using the bristles gives you added volume. It is tiring, and your arms get tired, but its worth it. The last two weeks I haven't been very agressive with it, if I had I may have reached an inch and a half. I hope this helps everyone with growing their hair!

Tracy

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic