Forum LockedNeed some waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
Author
cedclark View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2004 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by pmp4lfjmike pmp4lfjmike wrote:

Originally posted by twista twista wrote:

Originally posted by phillyphil phillyphil wrote:

jigga man got the hottest waves on this board.do you carry a brush with you everywhere u go or u only do it certain times aday??

Jermey waves are tighta
my waves better i been doing tis **** for2 years and iam only 12

i believe you i started early too
1 luv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2004 at 6:27am

Originally posted by pimped_out pimped_out wrote:

Hey wassup yall.I am a guy thats obsessed with waves.I'm 16 yrs old.I think waves are very neat.I was browsing the internet and this site came up.I want waves in ma hair but I dont know to get them.So could yall tell what to do get some nice waves please?Thanks yall.
OK GO TO A HAIR STORE ASK FOR SPORTIN WAVES AND A SOFT BRUSH DONT USE A WAVE CAP IT DOESENT HELP WASH YOUR HAIR EVERY DAY LET IT DRY A LITLE BIT BUT LIVE IT A LITTLE DAMP BY THE TIME YOU ARE FINISED WITH THE FIRST CAN YOU HAVE A HOLE LOT OF WAVES LOOK I AM ONLY REPLY TELL ME IF YOU GOT WAVES 11 YEARS OLD AND I GOT MOR WAVES THAN MY UNCLE AND HEAS ALOT
yea super groom iz tight how u know about that, that supose 2 b my little secret
best waves in town
josh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 12:39pm
Okay, I'm just starting my waves out and they are coming but I am using a soft brush, I want my wave pattern to be really deep and I was started using a hard brush but it just straightens it out and messes up the waves that are there. So I was wondering if I can still get deep waves with the soft brush even though it don't feel like it's brushing my hair or should I use the hard brush and it just straightens it out. Also how do I get it shiny and what is the best products to use?
Tryna get 360's
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Blackie Blackie wrote:

I''m baack!! I finally got my waves and it''s been about 2 months. What I did was wash my hair every 2 to 3 days, put in some pink lotion and Wax & Dax, then brush my hair for about 3 to 5 minutes. After that I just put on my wave cap and waited 30 minutes for my hair to dry, then brush it again. And in no time I finally got my waves. I never really used a hot towel cause I didn''t know what it was for.
I just came back to thank yall. My sh**t is finally spinning. i am only 11 year old and my sh*t is spinnigig 360

Hello View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 7:33pm
This is my first post here (just stumbled across it). This is a really strong thread. I'm 22 in Phoenix and I had waves for many years, lost them now I am in the process of getting them back. I haven't cut my hair in about 4 weeks and started using DAX as well as brusing many times a day. I will get a haircut next week before a big party at my job and my waves should be pretty deep. This thread is very strong and I'm glad to be here. Keep brusing yall

Peace
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Hello Hello wrote:

This is my first post here (just stumbled across it). This is a really strong thread. I'm 22 in Phoenix and I had waves for many years, lost them now I am in the process of getting them back. I haven't cut my hair in about 4 weeks and started using DAX as well as brusing many times a day. I will get a haircut next week before a big party at my job and my waves should be pretty deep. This thread is very strong and I'm glad to be here. Keep brusing yall

Peace

Registered here bro asap. u wont regret it,
BlackFate View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2004 at 7:54pm
cedclark....u still use murrays?
BlackFate View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 4:49pm
i came up wit an idea.....mayb it'll b easier to get exact 360s if u start from the back of ur hair n then work ur way up through ur sides n to ur top.....n during this ur goin in a circular motion.....mayb it'll b easier to connect ur waves lik this....wat do yall think
cedclark View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by BlackFate BlackFate wrote:

cedclark....u still use murrays?

I only use Hair polisher solid ice pomade

marruys was too thick
BlackFate View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 6:09pm
thats the stuff u juss bought right?....how is it
cedclark View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 9:07pm
its great and that all will will be using for now on
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 9:09pm
dunno i may try it
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

1 luv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 8:05pm

Originally posted by young young wrote:

dax is kool but i use 360 /it works but u just don't get waves over night u got to work for them keep ur brush on u at all time and have a ccol babra that can cut sick i get my hair going with the grain and my waves will make a nigga or girl sea sick
EASY WAVES ARE GOOD BUTT SUPER GROOM WAVES FOR MEN IS THE BEST MURRY SUCKS
i meant to quote on these post,anyways how you know about super groom
best waves in town
femip View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 6:33am
Hi guys im from london and majority of peeps here dont really care about having wave in their hair but im totally facinated by waves and i need help on getting them.
To be more specific i need help on how to wash my hair.
Please help me answer these questions.
1. Do i wash (shampoo/condition) my hair when im going to bed and apply the wax and place the durag
2. Do i also wash my hair when i wake up in the morning and do the same procedure (wash, wav, brush/durag)
3.Please help
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 8:16am
i will let a veteran member or a dreamteam member answer that question directly for you, but ill tell you how my precedure is going on my 3rd week of getting waves:

i got a cut to a 1. i shampoo and conditioned my hair at the same time, while brushing. dried my hair till it was damp then brushed another 5 min, then rubbed the dax in. threw a durag on. Every other day i rub more dax in and during the days i brush wit the grain (from the swirl in the middle of your head outward in every direction). after a week i started seein little s's in my head and after 2 weeks my waves were forming. By the third week i cut my hair (wit the grain) and i was spinnin, for 5 minutes anyway(barber****ed up in the back). Ill give it 2 more weeks till im spinnin lovely all over cause i be brushin like im on steroids. N E way, thats my method cause i like to keep it simple and cheap, im workin wit dax, a durag, and "The Fade" brush, the hard side, but i have 2 brushes already killed. Dont think its possible, but i may be brushin too much. N E way, good luck
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Cardinal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 10:28am
IS THIS THREAD REALLY THAT POPULAR?
femip View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

i will let a veteran member or a dreamteam member answer that question directly for you, but ill tell you how my precedure is going on my 3rd week of getting waves:

i got a cut to a 1. i shampoo and conditioned my hair at the same time, while brushing. dried my hair till it was damp then brushed another 5 min, then rubbed the dax in. threw a durag on. Every other day i rub more dax in and during the days i brush wit the grain (from the swirl in the middle of your head outward in every direction). after a week i started seein little s's in my head and after 2 weeks my waves were forming. By the third week i cut my hair (wit the grain) and i was spinnin, for 5 minutes anyway(barber****ed up in the back). Ill give it 2 more weeks till im spinnin lovely all over cause i be brushin like im on steroids. N E way, thats my method cause i like to keep it simple and cheap, im workin wit dax, a durag, and "The Fade" brush, the hard side, but i have 2 brushes already killed. Dont think its possible, but i may be brushin too much. N E way, good luck

how many times a week do you shampoo & condition your hair?
femip View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

how many times a week do you shampoo & condition your hair?

and do you apply dax every nite b4 you go to sleep?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 11:28am
i shampoo and condition every 2 weeks, i put dax in every other night before i got to work (3rd shift).

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

IS THIS THREAD REALLY THAT POPULAR?

LOL, 11 pages, i guess so, this my first day in here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic