Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicole Kidman Needs A Change

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicole Kidman Needs A Change
    Posted: June 14 2005 at 10:04am

Used to love Nicole Kidman's really red and really long hair. These days it's not very red and not really very long either. Wish she'd make a change---even cut it maybe!

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 10:22am
She looked very weird on David Letterman last night! That pic is what she was wearing on the show. Did you notice that her forehead did not move at all?
Joey99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joey99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 11:27am
I love her hair!  The loose waves, the strawberry blonde color...perfect!  If it ain't broke, don't fix it! 
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 2:43pm
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

This is how she should look.

kidman.jpg"> http://web.ukonline.co.uk/nicole-kidman/scansk/kidman/
kidman .jpg

Great, but she's not 29 anymore.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 9:02pm

She's one of those ladies (like Hunter Tylo) who really shouldn't cut their hair because it's perfect the way it is!! (although Hunter didn't follow that rule!)

Nicole may be aging, but she is beautiful because of the way she carries herself-such elegance! I think she is more beautiful now because her confidence has grown over the years.

But, back to her hair...I do enjoy seeing the different lengths (even if they are wigs) in her movies. She looks really cute in Bewitched. The different ways she wears he hair in movies really helps her portray her characters.

Callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 2:31am
I must be the only one, but that doesn't look like strawberry blonde to me.  Looks like straight blonde....and it's washing her out horribly.  She's too darn pale to have her hair that shade of blonde.   She needs to go back to her reddish hair....PRONTO!!!!!!
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 7:18am
Too bad she can't put her freckles back, too. That's what's making her look pale, lack of pigmentation caused by permanent skin bleaching.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 8:28am
Damm she did that to her skin. I hope we don't have another Michael Jackson but a female type. LOL.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 1:34pm
why would someone bleach out their freakles? If you dont' like them, that's what makeup is for and it's not so drastic and  you still have some color... awe, NICOLE! She's starting to really look her age, all wrinkly and wearing granny clothes. She's not really that good looking but what can you do?
~* Bambi Lee *~
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 1:42pm
She's trying too hard. Should let her hair grow, or cut it. Needs to also stop wearing the granny clothes.

Edited by fatmoogas
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 1:24pm
I love her hair in Bewitched, although the color is way to light. I loved when she first came out, how natural she looked...she also actually had weight and curves!
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 1:32pm
I think it may be a very clever wig. How does she go from long to short to long overnight?
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 1:44pm
I know it was a wig, I still think that it is cute.
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 1:42am

She doesn't even have that face anymore :-P .  Nobody just ages gracefully in Hollywood-- they all want to face-lift and Botox away any trace of age. . . which, unfortunately, usually just succeeds in turning them into weird creatures instead :-( . . .

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

This is how she should look.

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/nicole-kidman/scansk/kidman/kidman .jpg

More awesome than a manatee!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 5:19am
Well, yes Kuroneko, that has certainly happened to Nicole Kidman. She seems like a totally blanched out creature.
murdoch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murdoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 8:05am
shes not that bad and i think blonde suits her so much even if the red did better! i love her curls also!
my rabbit- her hairs always perfect!
mike1818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike1818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 12:51pm
i think her hair looked good in bewitched. but i dont like her hair now i like it when it was a brunnette color!!!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 1:07pm
She needs to go back to the moulan rouge deep red color. It suited her pale skin perfekt. 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 1:29pm
Go back to the "Batman Forever" look.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic