Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

S.O.S.--The Worst Haircut Ever!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 11:01pm

what happened jenny?

i did the same thing a day b4 my last extensions came out JUST below my real hair length hahahaha but i dind't fix it, much, i fixed the layers around my face.....

i love plastikhaar
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 7:50am
I take a disposable razor and start from the inside and shave from my chin down, peice by peice all the way around.Then I just keep doing that all over and it gives a really good layered look.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 8:14am
Yep elvira....I always used a disposable razor too before I bought a feather razor. It will definitely do in a pinch!
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 10:29am

Where is a good place to buy a feather razor?

BSS?

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 2:18pm
I've never heard of a feather razor before.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 4:22pm

This is an inexpensive feather razor for a few bucks. Ive seen them anywhere from $4 up to $90

http://www.beautycentury.com/mall/resultform.asp?SKU=3319&am p;MS_SKU=2222

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 4:23pm
Oh yeah....you can find them at any BSS
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 9:38am

It doesn't look that bad Jen!  You could point cut w/the thinning shears too, I wouldn't go into the lenght at all, just at the bottoms.  You could try a blunt cut w/the thinning shears and this will give it a point cut/textured look.  Good Luck!

Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 12:12pm
I've done that before too Jenny.  Not with synthetic, but HH and it looked the same.  I ran out to Sally's (or they have them at Ulta too)  and found these cheap hair thinning shears.  They look like regular scissors except one side has teeth.  Then I pilled the hair on top of my head and only pulled down a few rows of extensions.  I used those thinning shears at a 45 degree angle and chopped up to thin  out the hair ends to get rid of the blunt look.  Then I  scrunchied that freshly cut hair and put it to the side so I wouldn't cut it again by mistake and pulled down a few more rows of extensions.  I did the same thing to those rows of hair only I cut them about about an inch shorter.  I kept doing this for a few more rows.  It helped hide the blunt ends, but still didn't look as good as a professional layer cut.  It held me through until my next hair extensions though.  Good luck.  Cutting hair is really hard for me so I don't know if this is good advice or not.  It worked for me, but like I said it looks better when somone who knows what they are doing cuts my hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic