Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When trims go wrong...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 9:02pm
It may not be the cut you wanted, but it doesn't look like any kind of mistake. It looks like something you did intentionally because you wanted that effect. So don't worry about it at all, it looks really healthy.
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 9:27pm
Your hair looks very thick and beautiful on the positve.  I know you must be angry that you lost the length but I don't think your mom did a very good job with the ends because it does look uneven.  I would go to a hairdresser and have her fix it up for you.  Even if you loose a couple more inches you will be left with gorgeous long hair no matter what. 
mom2kaymae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom2kaymae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 1:56pm
WEll i think the sumo guy is right on one thing.  He says it's chopped up all over. THose are called layers... 
BSL and growing
ACCOLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACCOLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 5:46pm

This 'sumo' guy you will note is a banned member. It would be best if we not entertain his rude and obnoxious comments. Her hair is trimmed, and perhaps cut in various placed, but hardly chopped up all over.

Hello AsianInvasian,

It is obvious by looking at your photo that your hair is healthy and in good condition. As your original message was back in February, your hair has now grown for five months. If you get a chance, pop in and let us know how you're doing on growth.

Birds of a feather flock together & then crap on your car.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Member since 2000, not reg. until 2005

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom2kaymae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 10:14am
Originally posted by ACCOLADY ACCOLADY wrote:

This 'sumo' guy you will note is a banned member. It would be best if we not entertain his rude and obnoxious comments. Her hair is trimmed, and perhaps cut in various placed, but hardly chopped up all over.

I think it is chopped up all over, cuz her mom didn't even it out.  So banned or not, he was somewhat right. and i am entitled my opinoin regardless

Hello AsianInvasian,

It is obvious by looking at your photo that your hair is healthy and in good condition. As your original message was back in February, your hair has now grown for five months. If you get a chance, pop in and let us know how you're doing on growth.

BSL and growing
ACCOLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACCOLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 10:21am

Greetings,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately you included your opinion about my post in my original text.

mom2kaymae, not Accolady, wrote:
I think it is chopped up all over, cuz her mom didn't even it out.  So banned or not, he was somewhat right. and i am entitled my opinoin regardless

Birds of a feather flock together & then crap on your car.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Member since 2000, not reg. until 2005

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom2kaymae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 10:33am
oops sorry about that
BSL and growing
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 6:38pm
Hello mom2kaymae,

SumoSamurai was banned in part because the person used multiple identities from a single computer in a rapid-fire response method.

SumoSamurai was also short on tact.  Your description ("layers") is obviously much more tactful than the banned one's.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic