Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicole Kidman Needs A Change

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 10:50am
Oh yes she should go back that look.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 1:34pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 1:37pm

Here's a small pic. in case the one above goes walkabout.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 9:24am
Good. Like to see it get as long as she had in her ex husban moive Far and Away? It's not the one that got all the rage. Eye Wide Shut.

I put this post in the wrong spot.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 5:47pm

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

How does she go from long to short to long overnight?

extensions. 

texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 10:22am
She looks good with long or short styles. The very light color tends to make her look too pale. She needs a warmer color - darker/warmer reddish blond, red, or reddish brown. Just my two cents.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 11:40am
So she really has short hair, like in "Birth"?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 3:13pm

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

So she really has short hair, like in "Birth"?

No, she doesn't have short hair.  When her hair looks short, it is either pinned up artfully, or a wig, like in Birth.

Beautifulinblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautifulinblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 6:32pm

I think her blonde hair looks fine; but I cant help but think she looks really washed out when shes not done up. She's got really pale skin, and thats not usually a good combination with blonde hair.

Her hair looked horrible in Stepford Wives. Pale people cannot have black hair. It should be a rule.

But its not just her hair that needs work; she needs to put on some much needed weight. She's a beautiful woman, but skin and bone.

Pain is inevitable; Suffering is optional
HopeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HopeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 10:57pm

I liked her red hair in "Practical Magic" & "Moulin Rouge," or even the in-between shades of strawberry blonde & copper. But the blonde washes her out so much! Even though the "Moulin Rouge" hair was a wig, it still looks more natural than her current blonde!

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 12:50am
Hate the current washed out blonde look. Seems to be aimed at coun tering the effects of age, but makes her look like a martian instead.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 11:58am
haha, yes she was awesome in Moulion Rouge, she was perfect for the role.

~* Bambi Lee *~
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 11:33am
(sigh) Why do these talanted actresses distroy their faces - the face is after all their working tool? Kidman is one step away from poor Meg Ryan (what a shock to see her in "Kate&Leopold"!) and I really hope she comes to her senses and cancel her face fixing appointments and start eating properly. If this is what Hollywood wants I think they are underestimating audiences!
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 5:01am
I think she looked gorgeous in the Interpreter. She had blonde hair with bangs and I think the color looked good on her. I definitly think she looks best when she has bangs- no matter what color her hair is.
It's weird though, whenever I see photos of her I think 'no, shes not all that' but then if I see her in a movie or on TV I get depressed cuz she's so pretty! She looks harsher and colder and her skin looks drier and stuff in photos. Could be the wonders of movie lighting I guess :)
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 7:11pm
Just watched Interpreter on flight back from Thailand. It was a crummy film and NK just looked completely washed out to me--quasi anorexic, carefully painted face and thin, stringy hair.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 3:42am
A while ago when Nicole was on the Letterman show she did not only look like a plastic doll but she acted like it aswell. I have never seen an interviju with her before but she was really weird.. I wish she could just age naturally, i dont think she realises that she would look so much better.  
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 3:46pm
Perhaps she is too dpeendent on Botox which has a definite 'rubber face' effect.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic