Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a/s/l

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a/s/l
    Posted: September 03 2005 at 11:41pm

i think i saw this in an old thread from the first mens 360 waves section. but we dont really know that much about the ppl behind the typed words we see on our screens, or the pix of the back of our heads. so i think its time to ask the big question...... ASL(age/sex/location) then put how long or wut age you started waving. ill start it out.

16/m/paris, texas... i was an old time waver back in the seventh grade, lost em tryin to follow the fad of braids and fros. not until about 3 1/2 months (aproaching my jr year) ago did i get back on track.

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 11:47pm
22/male...hahaha most of us are/newark, nj.......i've been a waver off and on for the past 8 years....freshman year of HS to junior year, then braids for 2 years, and back to waves off and on till now, mostly off.
lil fate 101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil fate 101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 2:39am
yall might not belive this but 13/m/las vegas,nevada been waven since 1999 ya herd
waves so deep make you sleep
big baby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 7:08am
13/m/boston,MA been brushin 4 about 3 months,in 1999 i had braids,in 2001 i had waves but went back to braids and now back to waves
i'm pimpin
Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 10:32am
14/m/ny be wavin 4 bout 5 months cause i had braids
work like a slave eat like a king
Jordanfavorite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 11:18am
17/m/ louisiana pray for me and my family in NO im currently in Atl i been waving for abot 2 months I think after I cut my fro
gatorstompin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatorstompin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 11:35am
24/m/fla.  used to wave it up back in high school but joined the navy.  just started back.
The world is mine.
big baby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 12:05pm

Originally posted by gatorstompin gatorstompin wrote:

24/m/fla.  used to wave it up back in high school but joined the navy.  just started back.

nice cuz my uncle is in da navy right now .he's in londan and he's about 2 got 2 korea in like six months.

i'm pimpin
gatorstompin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatorstompin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 12:10pm
i been in the states, hawaii, japan, guam, and singapore.  would rather be in the states.  all those other places ain't got no sally beauty supply store.  that's the main reason i had to stop spinning.  they was like "what's hair grease?"  everybody kept trying to sell me white people gel.
The world is mine.
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 12:31pm
15 bama been wavin since 13 lil dady
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
chub120 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chub120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 12:41pm
13/m/m-i-a for life 305 til i die i will pray for yall peoples in   NO and i was spiining in the 6grade 7grade keep on with a fresh cut every week no waves now in the 8grade back in the game been in since the frist days of summer
I went from old school Chevy's to drop top porches
You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces
And you ain't seen what I've seen
I can get a 100,000 in these Sean John jeans
JaSoul07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaSoul07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 2:39pm
24/m/GA...i been in the wave game for about 4 years. I used to have a few waves back in jr. high but i really didn't start till about 01'. And i'm praying for you Jordanfavorite
BRUSH HARD & DRIVE SLOW HOMIE
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 2:39pm
13/m/nyc and ben in the game off and on i stared to do that at   ten and ma bother got me in to waves
papaose is a beast
pusha21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pusha21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 3:00pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
U already know mayne im 20 almost 21 CHEA hair has always waved up but started brushin for real bout 6months ago n im spinnin hard. Always rocked low cut das what i do best braid n fros would look lame on me fo real

gotwaves740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 3:59pm
14/m/chi  i been wavin since about last year i had an afro before then
Got them waves so serious, it make dudes delirious
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 4:04pm
ima pray for u jordanfavorite. as a matter of fact, ima pray for everybody. i ran into this man today. said his son has been missin for 5 days. he's gonna try to go back to louissiana to find family wit only $300 to his name at the moment. said he used to live there when he was younger for about 10 years. made it thru 12 hurricanes.

chub120 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chub120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 4:14pm
man bush is a f***ing racist and he should be in peached
I went from old school Chevy's to drop top porches
You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces
And you ain't seen what I've seen
I can get a 100,000 in these Sean John jeans
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 5:12pm
14/m/fl waving since 6 grade was lazy for a while back on the grind
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 10:35am
14/m/E.O, Jersey started waven iin 6th grade stop, and started back in 2003
AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
Jordanfavorite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 1:58pm
thanks yall for the responds on that subject and you right about bush ugly a**
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic