Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avatar
    Posted: November 06 2005 at 4:36am
o.k.

Edited by The Last Starfighter
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
yoshikisquall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoshikisquall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 6:16am
Wow.. that's just... man i want hair like that, heh.
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 8:02am

i have never seen anyone with such long hair, actually lately i havent seen much people with long hair at all lol

Type *~2A/2B~* waist length

Aim *butt length*
Pampinetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pampinetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 9:49am
When I was about five years old we were in Canterbury and we saw a girl playing a guitar. Her hair was so long she was sitting on it and I was so fascinated. Now, after having found this forum, I've realized it isn't that long... But it's the longest I've ever seen though. Not many people have really long hair were I live. 

Edited by Pampinetta
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 12:01pm
Say, that's Denise in your avatar. That picture was taken in California by a lamppost. By another member, actually, not by the lamppost.
my LJ, 40 inches long
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 12:42pm
Yea Anais Her hair is awesome,  Saw the pic somewhere on the web and thought I would change it up a bit, nice braid what do you think something to shoot for?

catt_grrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catt_grrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 1:15pm
Hi, Last Starfighter,
I'm flattered that you find my hair to be inspiring. I do, however, mind that you are using an image of me (taken by Beatnik Guy, as the copyright info across the bottom of the photo states) as your personal avatar, and I'm asking that you kindly remove it.

Thanks!
Denise
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 1:38pm
Do prob Denise Its done Sorry  for the inconvinence. 

missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 8:38pm

Well I saw an Indian lady walking along the side of the road the other day (maybe 2 weeks ago). She was wearing a lovely red sari and was pushing a pram with a baby in it and 2 other small children walking with her too.  She had her hair in a loooooong braid that hung down to her calves. It was like a shiny jet black rope that swayed and flowed with her sari as she walked.  I was driving my car at the time, so couldn't stop....I almost had an accident!!!!   hehe    Now THAT was indeed a fine sighting

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2005 at 6:51pm
TLSF,

Thank you for agreeing not to use Denise's copyrighted picture as your avatar.

Also, please refrain from using the Edit function to remove the entire content of your posts.  The purpose of Edit is for changes that help improve clarity, punctuation, spelling, additions, and the like.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic