Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I’m back.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
denali_ice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denali_ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I’m back.....
    Posted: December 28 2005 at 10:06pm
It has been soooooo long that I am not sure if anyone will even remember me.  (almost a year, and I was a relitively new posted when I "disappeared") 

In March, I was given a huge surprise.... a double pink line on an EPT.  (it certainly explained the exhaustion that I had been feeling!)  Less than two weeks later, an U/S showed that we were having TWINS!  So, yes, that is probably around the last time that I logged in until recently.

The twins (identical boys) were born healthy on Sept. 16th (just two days after my 30th *gasp* b-day, and 5 weeks before their due date)  They only required 11 days in the NICU. 

I am now at the most lovely postpartum stage.... when you begin to shed hairs at a fast rate. 

I was able to make it through the pregnancy with only one trim.  I was able to somehow resist the urge to chop it all off.  My hair is waist length and really really close to what I will call hip length, but needs just a bit more growth. 

I just wanted to say hello and how good it is to see you all.  It has been a crazy, crazy year....but at least up until now, I have survived!
On a hot summer night, would you offeryour throat to the wolf with the red roses?
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 4:19am
wow Congratulations on ur birth, i hope u and ur boys are doing well. Aprox how many hairs do you lose wile in postpartum stage? sounds quite scary, ive heard some people go bald, i would die! Hope you get all ur energy back very soon
Type *~2A/2B~* waist length

Aim *butt length*
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 4:28am
Congrats. I agree, that does sound scarey! Maybe I'll adopt to save my hair! Identical twins though? That sounds great but alot of work.
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 11:17am
welcome back to the board and congratulations on the babies-I agree with HFO sounds very cute but extraordinarily hard work!

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
denali_ice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denali_ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 11:50pm
thank you all!   :)

I am afraid to count the hairs in my brush or in the tub after I wash my hair. This morning a while after I brushed, when I reached back and kind of ran my fingers through the ends of my hair.... there were 20 plus hairs that stayed on my hand.  I have to keep reminding myself that 20 hairs my length looks like even more than it is.  I don't recall this kind of shedding after my 1st son was born 8 years ago, but then again, that was 8 years ago and a very different pregnancy.

I am not noticing any really thin areas and I hope it stays that way. My hair is so heavy that the weight makes it appear thinner than it is anyway.
On a hot summer night, would you offeryour throat to the wolf with the red roses?
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2006 at 11:58pm

Congratulations on your twin boys! Welcome back

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic