Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cost of surgery?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
honey1244 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honey1244 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2006 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Hotchilis Hotchilis wrote:

I have been wanting a nose job as long as I can remember. I finally got the nerve (and have the $$$) to consider it. I went to a consultation yesterday in S.F (northern Cal) and he quoted me $5,900.00. I thought it would be around that much. That's not something where cost should be an issue- they are taking a hammer to your face and you do want those hands to be the best.

I am going for a second consultation to another doctor just get get educated and know what's out there, although yesterdays doc had the right idea of what would look best for my face which I appreciate. The only thing that worried me is that the "closer", the women who explains the prices, was a little to eager to get me in....this week! I don't know if that could be a bad sign. Shouldn't great doctor's be booked for month's?

Has anyone seen a plastic surgeon in San Francisco. Let me know

hey, i dont know if u have already gotten ur surgury, but if u havent...i have had a nose job in 2003. I went two 3 different doctors, even though after the first one, i had already really made up my mind. He specialized in facial and nose surgurys. after our consult, i told him i would get back to him, there was no pressure and i was honest with him telling him i was going to check out other doctors. when i finally came back he was booked moths ahead of time. i made my appointment 2 months ahead of time, but thats what u want. I sat down with his assistant and she gave me all the percriptions and things i had to do months ahead. She told me what viatamins to take so i wont have brusing undermy eyes. and it works! i had NO black and blue or swollen anything. He was amazing...

Just do ur research.. i dont see how someone can possible do a surgury the same week, u need time to prepare. But if they can and it works out.. then more power to them.

Let me know what u chose and if i was any help!

dezziepls2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dezziepls2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 1:30pm

Hello,

I had a breast augmentation in Scottsdale, Az in 2003. At the time I paid $4,900.00.

Also to Hotchillis I did a consultation with Dr. James Romano in San Francisco.  I think he is located on Post St in Union Square (all those one way streets get me confused).  That was in 2002, the reason I didn't go with him was his patient coordinator reminded me of a car salesman and he wanted $6,500 for a breast augmentation.  That's why I flew to Arizona.

Good Luck,

Hotchilis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotchilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2006 at 1:52pm

I have been wanting a nose job as long as I can remember. I finally got the nerve (and have the $$$) to consider it. I went to a consultation yesterday in S.F (northern Cal) and he quoted me $5,900.00. I thought it would be around that much. That's not something where cost should be an issue- they are taking a hammer to your face and you do want those hands to be the best.

I am going for a second consultation to another doctor just get get educated and know what's out there, although yesterdays doc had the right idea of what would look best for my face which I appreciate. The only thing that worried me is that the "closer", the women who explains the prices, was a little to eager to get me in....this week! I don't know if that could be a bad sign. Shouldn't great doctor's be booked for month's?

Has anyone seen a plastic surgeon in San Francisco. Let me know

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 11:41pm
Costs depend on where you are in the country, although I don't think they vary TOOOOO much. Here in CA, a rhino is between $3500 and $5500. I had one on Monday and it was $4000 which at first I thought was a bit high (actual cost is $4500 but i got a $500 discount) until two things:
a) I saw my surgeon on a list compiled by other doctors as one of the best plastic surgeons in the country (whoa), and b) the result. Absolutely beautiful! So sometimes it pays to pay the full price for the great surgeon, especially for something on your face.

Here is CA, breasts run between $3500 and $6,000...something like that. Never had the procedure, but those are the numbers I've heard others have paid.

If you're brave, there are some excellent surgeons in Tijuana - really! - and their costs can be up to 40% less than here and the two I've seen do really great work! They do lots of breast and butt implants in TJ.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Syren123
maryc1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 1:13am
I was wondering if any of you have had any of these surgeries: brest augmentation, lip augmentation or rhynoplasty surgery?  If so how much did it cost for you?  I've been browsing websites and can't find anything on how much it might cost.  Thanx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic