Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks everyone for your support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks everyone for your support
    Posted: April 11 2006 at 12:10pm
Some of you might remember a couple of months ago I put a thread on here saying how I was thinking of having my hair cut and going short. I was having a lot of problems back then and I think I thought if I changed my "look" things would be different .

Anyway.....

I just wanted to thank EVERYONE who bothered to respond to what I was saying, regardless of whether you thought I should go short or not. You helped a lot and I'm happy now. I stopped straightening and let it get it's natural curl back and I totally LOVE my hair now . I had to lose some length because of damage, but it looks shorter curly anyway. My goal is to get it to waist length and still be curly, so I guess I have a few years to wait

Thanks!
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 12:19pm

I'm sure your hair will be beautiful as you keep growing...it's very lovely now!

Looking forward to updates and pictures........

RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 7:04am

Yay for you Sarah

I am always happy to be here for you (in private or public) whenever you need to vent!

Actually, I would really LOVE to see a pic of your hair "au naturale"...ie washed, air-dryed, no products......I bet it looks AMAZING!!!!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 11:43am
yeah, how many times have we begged for a pic anyway (no pressure)

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 12:36pm
Sarah, your hair is very beautiful. I hope you continue to enjoy the growing process!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 6:37pm
Yay!   So glad to hear you're happy with your hair now, Sarah-Jane.  The "new" naturally-curly look is fabulous.  (And yes, LadyFrog -- Sarah-Jane's current signature pic is her latest pic!)
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2006 at 5:51am

Hi Sarah,

Well my Favorite "Younger" sister Judy has naturaly wave curly hair. She wears it long, and she is beautiful!

I however feel beautiful with my Bob style.

Sarah, You are looking great, and I'm glad to hear you feel great too.

Katie

God Bless,...
Katie
Impaler Vlad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impaler Vlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2006 at 8:43am
You have such a lovely hair, Sarah Jane! I'm really glad you decided to keep it long. Trust me on this one, changing the look doesn't help - there is allways a better approach for personal problems. Besides, I've red your previous posts, including the ones about the extensions U had when U wanted Ur long hair back and, forgive me for what I am going to say, but U look SO MUCH BETTER with long hair. BTW, those curls of yours are very pretty... When Ur hair will reach waist length, it wil probably straighten a little, though.

Blessed be and happu growing,
Mark Edward Arthur Mac Arran Blackrose
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2006 at 11:18am
Nice to know you find me so fascinating IV ...

Thanks for the responses everyone...I'll try not to get too big headed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic