Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Let's talk about long hair!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 11:53am
Wow Longhaired1 I bet you must have an awesome braid, your hair is on the floor how cool is that. I love  your hair you are an inspiration, you get me thinking I may not want to stop at waist.  Perhaps you could post a pic of your braid for us?

Edited by laststar - July 28 2006 at 11:56am
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
Longhaired1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhaired1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 5:22am
Dear laststar,
I'll post a picture of my hair braided as soon as I get one taken.  I'll try and get one taken it the next week or so. 
Longhaired1
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 9:26am
Another one chiming in to say how amazing your hair is Longhaired1. Beautiful colour, shine, etc and still quite thick at the ends! I don't want my hair to get longer than it is and am probably going to have it trimmed up a bit but if I could switch hair for a day yours would be near the top of my list.

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 3:45pm
[QUOTE=MistyD]A brush-cut is rather like a crew-cut. about 1/2" long on top and sticks up like a brush./QUOTE]

Wow, that must be interesting, to have the experience of ultra short hair and then long hair.  How long is your hair now?
MistyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MistyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 4:56pm
It's at my waist now, and still growing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic