Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do You Ever Get Bored

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2006 at 2:17pm
Hi Nastasska,
I get bored too. That's probably all I can offer... that I share your same fate. It happens sometimes. Do you henna?

Welcome Vivek

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Color_Diva928 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Color_Diva928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 12:51pm

Yes, I get definitely bored...  It's usually with my color, and this occurs generally a few times per year.  When I walk into the salon with an envelope of hair photos, my colorist knows that I must be bored with my color again.  Despite the fact that most people who are trying to achieve very long or terminal length do not color their hair, I am one of the few who does, only by a BCH (Board Certified Haircolorist), and have been lucky to achieve tailbone length hair, as of so far. 

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 5:04pm
Oooh... we'd love to see a picture of your colored tailbone-length hair, Color Diva.    (that's merely an expression of wish, not a request, so please do not feel any obligation if you do not want to do so).
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 12:31pm
I feel the urge to change my hair on at least a monthly basis. I've wondered about colouring it, cutting side swept fringe, cutting it in to a bob, a pixie et. You name it, I've wondered if it would suit me. But I've never done it (well, apart from wash out dyes that didn't take on my dark hair...)

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:29pm
Hi LadyFrog!  Nice to "see" you here again. 

How many different ways can/do you style your hair?  Do you experiment with different styles?  And... do you have any wigs, or considered buying one (or more)?
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 5:04pm
Nice to see you too Dave 

I can style my hair in loads of ways at the moment although it still usually lives in a plait. I don't mind though as at the moment I like my hair! I do have a wig actually! A dark red bob. I've worn it once or twice and I look...strange.

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 6:09pm
Ooooh, a dark red bob wig, huh? I bet it looks cool on you, LadyFrog. Good to see you again - missing you on the boards. Hope all is well.
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2006 at 1:40pm
Everythings fine, just busy 

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic