FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 157>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 2:00am
Me either!!! Big%20smile well i'll catch you tomorrow bruh...gotta get 2 studying

Edited by King Cash - April 20 2007 at 2:02am

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 2:12am
aiight fam *grabs brush and finally finds some food*
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Diezel360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diezel360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 2:20am
Is mixing cc and water in a spray bottle a good thing to do?

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 2:54am
OMG...why am i still online @ 3:48am when i should be studying for finals? lol
But to answer ur question...i think so. Talk to BALLASTATUS. he mentioned doing that.

But in my opinion. all of that water would water down carrot cream's's effects. Now you may say that you're not usin a lot of water but you have to be if its able to come out of the tiny spray hole. I still prefer mixin carrot cream with motions.

Edited by King Cash - April 20 2007 at 2:55am

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 10:41am
^^ Dont feel bad cash I was on @ 5am I wrote on my girls forehead dont drink my iced tea LOL

Upcoming Battles

King Cash vs. Chrisdog212 vs. SupaFresh208 (APRIL 30th)
SupaFresh208 vs. Chopboy II (late MAY)
TheGeneral vs. SupaFresh208 (May 20th part of 360 32man battle

sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 10:45am
I wrote on my girls forhead 2......but not with a marker or pen.....lmao
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 10:48am
lol you crazy mayne, I did that by accident one time she wasent happy lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 10:52am
Nah she was happy.....in fact....she was upset there wasn't anymore....I told her you milk tha cow later on.....and will produce more milk for you
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 10:56am
On a sidenote.....remember we had that discussion about "how to bad chicks when they on tha cash register" lmao...well I did what you said....but I forgot 2 smile lmao....and sure enuff...when I did it shortie gave me the paul wall ice grill....but luckily I ran in 2 her later and she told me she was jus having a bad day and she's looking forward 2 coming 2 my crib
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 11:00am
^^ Well you try explaining that to my girl, she acted like she just got shot...I gotta admit even though it was accidental that sh*t was funny

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 11:02am
^ just tell her relax baby....nothing that a good wash rag and bar soap can't fix....lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 11:18am
i just read that and ya'l are truely monkeys

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 11:25am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

i just read that and ya'l are truely monkeys

ay who asked you dude who studied all night lol

Diezel360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diezel360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 7:37pm
lmao ya'll dudes funny, but @ King Cash...imma have to try that motions n cc since I got some motions hairdressing moisturizer stuff...-1-

kupkup61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kupkup61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 8:57pm
4 the h2o technique, you put pomade in ya hair after ya done brushin it? wuld dis still work even if ur half white and half black? 
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 10:58pm
IF you're gonna use pomade make sure you brush the water all the way in first cuz if your hair's wet and you put pomade in your hair will look like its covered in wax. But i don't know about the race thing. post pics so i can see what type of texture you have

Tha_Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tha_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 12:07am
I got real tired of wolfin for 7 weeks ( and 7 weeks was my first time wolfin. ) Sooo, would like 5 weeks be a good wolfin session? Cuz i dont think i can do 7 again. lol

Oh, and how exactly does the water method work? does it help curl your hair or sumthin?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 12:12am
Lol 7 weeks? Yall are some babies lmao......I feel u though that ish is a biiiiiiittttchhhh
Tha_Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tha_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 12:23am
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Lol 7 weeks? Yall are some babies lmao......I feel u though that ish is a biiiiiiittttchhhh
yea i know. lol, im tryin ta get me a female 2. My hair cant be lookn all messy n stuff.

Tha waves get u females 2. lol, i just need a lil help talkn 2 da females. lol
pm me wit sum tips fam plz. i need all da help i can get

Edited by Tha_Man - April 21 2007 at 12:25am
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 12:34am
Originally posted by Tha_Man Tha_Man wrote:

I got real tired of wolfin for 7 weeks ( and 7 weeks was my first time wolfin. ) Sooo, would like 5 weeks be a good wolfin session? Cuz i dont think i can do 7 again. lol

Oh, and how exactly does the water method work? does it help curl your hair or sumthin?

7 weeks should be the minimum for everyone...that's too short 4 me tho.

But yea, the h20 meth slightly curls my hair and softens it. so its easier to be molded

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 157>
  Share Topic