Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 157>
Author
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 12:38am
Lol ill pm u some tips fam.....how is shortie...she go 2 ya skool.....she works....post abit more info 4 me 2 help u out
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
Tha_Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tha_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 1:22am
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Lol ill pm u some tips fam.....how is shortie...she go 2 ya skool.....she works....post abit more info 4 me 2 help u out
yea, she at my skew. I see she b checkn me out 2. Im trynta get wit her. help fam
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 11:19am
I'm a noob so somebody school me to what the compression method is. I went to search, but couldn't find it
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 12:39pm
it's jsut applying alot of pomade to ur hair and brushing to lay it down...i wouldn't recommend it though!!!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by BenBlaze BenBlaze wrote:

I'm a noob so somebody school me to what the compression method is. I went to search, but couldn't find it

Here's a link to Cedclark's compression method:

What part of Miami are you from bruh? I'm from Brownsub

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 5:29pm
Ight Supafresh...i just copped some ice pomade. I haven't used it yet but it smells good. i'll let ya'll know how it works 4 me along with pics at a later date.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 5:32pm
Lol yo cash.....what does shortie think of you everytime u come in for new products? " damn dude is a bigget biitch than me" lmao......
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 5:34pm
oh...i also copped another soft brush. I was about to buy an Annie but it wasn't the type that ya'll use...it only had like 4 rows but was long as as hell. so i bought this softy by "Looks" (100% boar bristles). this old lady in there was laughing at me cuz there were about 7 different brands of brushes and i was standing there trying to figure out which one i wanted for about 5 minutes. lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 5:37pm
Lmao...more like "lemme watch this lil monkey....probably a shop lifter" lmao....nah I remember I was trying like 9 dif brushes I heard girls laughing like this lil fake pretty boy lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 5:44pm
Random Thought: i saw carrot cream in there for $4 when it only cost $3 next door @ Walgreens (plus it comes with the conditioner).

The funny thing is that when one of the workers tried to get me to buy their $4 cc i told her that i could get it across the street 4 less plus w/ the conditioner/ cholesterol. She still insisted that i buy it from her and said that something could happen to me like getting hit by a car (then she started laughing so i blew it off). But a couple minutes later when i left and got outside she was in her car looking at me while reving up her engine. I got scared as hell and was about to start running but she rolled her window down and said that she was just messin with me cuz she was on her break and was bored. LOL
I can't lie, i was SCARED! Confused

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 5:45pm

Lmao...more like "lemme watch this lil monkey....probably a shop lifter"
Yea, the manager was watchin me hard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 5:49pm
Yo....u shoulda bagged shortie!!!! U woulda had an endless supply of free carrot creme!!....u copped anotha jar of cc? That's wassup!!! Cc and hemp are my 2 new play things
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 5:56pm
naw...she was ugly. lol but naw, i didn't buy it 2day...i just copped some last week

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 5:59pm
Random Thought: I think the carrot cream that i bought is old. its a LITTLE thicker than the other ones that i've had. once i rub it in my hands its fine but when i put my finger in it to scoop some up i can feel the difference.
don't get me wrong tho...it works the same. but has this happened to anyone else? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 6:02pm
Cash you gotta take one for the team sometimes lol.....what's ya email address? I wanna send you something you'll get a kick out of....and yes that cc incident has happened 2 me once before
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 6:17pm

kupkup61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kupkup61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 7:21pm
is murray's pomade good? cuz last time i used it i got a lil bit of waves
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 8:51pm
brushin gets ya waves. murray's just holds your hair down and defines them. tho i recommend lets jam 4 that

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 8:56pm
Yo cash u aint get my damn pics?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 9:00pm

what's ya email address? I wanna send you something you'll get a kick out of

I just saw em...i'm sorry to say but you've gotta addiction bruh. lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 157>
  Share Topic