Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 157>
Author
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 9:04pm
Lol I need help......help me lol
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 9:16pm
I'mma refer you to a psycologist bruh lol

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 9:22pm
Yes....please.....over 150 brushes....over 161 durags......countless products......its all a cry for help.....lmao.....they think I buy products and I got my own store lmao
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 10:07pm
you should open one! lol

twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 10:44pm
I hope you not serious about having 150 brushes.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 11:18pm
he's dead serious...he has more products that 10 walgreens put together

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 12:58am
im bored, I have to be at work tomorrow at 7am but I dont want to go to sleep.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 1:09am
Lol I'm talking 2 this 1 slut rite now.....trying 2 convince me she faithful lmao....I swear these girls think they xtra slick these days
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 1:37am
lol @ both of ya'll. and yea...girls WILL lie about being in relationships. if meesed with a couple and later found out they have a man...luckily they go to a different school

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 1:41am
Lmao....its kinda said....its like u just see tha lies coming out of their mouths....oh really? U faithful? U want 2 be with me? (And I'm dying inside with laughter) that's why I don't wife or invest emotionally in these chicks.....word to camron
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 2:05am
All girls are whores- camron lol 
I just set a boundary on these chicks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 2:16am
Lol word up cash....this chick swears up and down she faithful.....lmao....little does she know....I saw her with her man yesterday.....I was like alright......lmao....she aint my girl.....so ima do what I want with her and send her back 2 her man all abused when I'm done....he gonna be like who left that mark on u?!......gonna leave marks all around her tittayyysss
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 2:35am
do that sonnnnnn lol

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 7:25am
that bitch probably got something
you should send her back to dude injured
im not sayin rape the bitch lol, im just sayin some rough ass f**kin
in short make sure her head hits something the floor, wall, smack her with ya **** whatever gets her that injury or bruise ya dig

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 7:49am
^^ I understand that, I wouldnt wish that on kno dude but at the same time if she cheating on her bf with another dude and you goes back to her bf with marks & ish thats helping him out. I kno the feeling of a cheating ass girlfriend been there, done that and karma well it works at times but other times its just plain f**ked up. I believe in karma but I also believe in killing two birds with one stone.

She cheated on her man with another dude (she's the wrong)
Dude who knows she has a man but still smashes anyway (he's in the wrong)
The oblivious boyfriend (???) im not sayin its right im just sayin it will at the very least make that dude aware of something if he hasent done so already.

BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 8:54am

Appreciate that Cash....

Born and raised in Overtown...Richmond, Va now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 8:57am
Damn u tsoh!!!!! U making me feel bad man......lmao......but her body and face is crazy fam.....I don't think I can pass it up lmao
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 10:59am
YOU GUYS NEED TO GET SOME REST
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 11:48am
I am wolfin and starting to have trouble with my crown. It won't stay down with the rest of my hair, even when I du-rag. Any suggestions for me?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 11:59am
Use a medium brush around that area......and a slight dab of pomade....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 157>
  Share Topic