Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 157>
Author
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 12:41pm
try this product it holds hair down great!!!

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 12:43pm
lol...another product bruh...you killin it son^

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by BenBlaze BenBlaze wrote:

I am wolfin and starting to have trouble with my crown. It won't stay down with the rest of my hair, even when I du-rag. Any suggestions for me?

Don't worry fam...that's normal when you're startin out. But to help you out i'd recommend one of Three-Six-Oh's methods. Put your index finger in the center of your crown and brush from your finger to your hairline in every direction with a medium brush. And a product that'll help lay it down is Lets Jam. And don't forget to use my du rag method (its a sticky near the top of the main page)

Edited by King Cash - April 22 2007 at 12:49pm

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 1:02pm

Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Dang thats messed up. Thats one thing I won't do is put my
hands on another man's chick...
Everything in this world is give and take…Even tho that slut is wrong, how would you
feel in his shoes?
You ain't gone be leavin those marks on her titttys for free dog.
...That sh!t comes back homie.
Its karma.

Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

^^ I understand that, I wouldnt wish that on kno dude but at the same time if she cheating on her bf with another dude and you goes back to her bf with marks & ish thats helping him out...

I believe in karma but I also believe in killing two birds with one stone.

Now i agree with both of you guys statements^ But my conscience is kickin in so i'm hearin tsoh a lil more. I mean, say i have sex with a girl and i know she's got a boyfriend...i'mma be aware of karma so i won't get in a relationship with a girl that i don't REALLY trust so i can avoid being cheated on. but karma could come back on me a lot later. For instance; I might have a son and he could get cheated on by his girlfriend. feel me? Now i admit, i've messed wit some girls that have boyfriends but they didn't tell me that they did...i found out on my own. I mean, i didn't really care tho cuz i wasn't tryin to get in a relationship with em. If a girl doesn't play hard to get with me I'm NOT gonna get in a relationship with her. I know my game's tight but i ain't tryin to get a girl that "easy"

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 3:03pm
YO MY RIGHT SIDE IS GETTING ON MY NERVES IT'S SO HARD TO GET IT WAVIN BUT MY HAIR IS PRETTY LOW SHOULD I KEEP WOLFIN AND BRUSHIN THAT SIDE MORE THAN THE OTHERS
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 3:11pm

Definitely. But don't neglect your other sides and wolf for at least 7 week (that's a real minimum if you're havin problems with your right!) 

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 3:47pm
thanks and dang you a elite member that quick
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:01pm
Yea, and i just joined this site in late November and have an average of 13 posts a day.

But I'm not concerned with the amount of post i have. if i only had 37 post and still had newbie status, i'd still consider myself an elite member. Waves determine your status not the amount of times you've said "cosign." So i don't respect a "senior member" more than a "newbie" if they their waves aren't better or if they haven't contributed something to the site (like something that can help everyone or at least helping new people out).

sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:18pm
Lmao I told yall this nig cash was gonna be elite before this mnth is out.....lmao nig done made a world record....*calls guiness book of world records*
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:20pm
Its all good though....you have been a big help to the site.....
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:24pm

thanx bruh

meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 5:22pm
Wassup guys well i been on this site for like a while now didnt know how to signup lol but just signed up today. I have a question not to sound stupid or anything can you guys kind of explain the idea of texture to me?
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 5:32pm
^* lil jon* awwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttttt?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 5:35pm

Sure...and welcome to the site! Well texture pretty much is the type of hair you have (straight, curly, soft, etc)

For example Chrisdog212 here has a straighter texture than most people  on here

Tho Cridge here has a curly texture:

Those pretty much are the two extremes of texture (from straighter to curly). Most of us are in between.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 5:37pm
post pics of your hair bruh so i can help ya out (its ok if ya don't have waves. we'll help you get there)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 5:40pm
alright how do you post pictures by the way sorry im a bit slow Smile
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 5:40pm
*lil school girl voice* awwwwwwwww cash is so sweettttt....he gonna help u get there lmao(no lil wayne)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 5:45pm
lmao

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 6:27pm
darn i lost my memory card to my camera and my phone camera broke do you know anyother way of camera...
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 6:30pm
^ if all that broke....how else would u get pics? Lmao....if u have some stored on ya computer....that's tha only way.....or use a friends cell phone that has a camera
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 157>
  Share Topic