Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 157>
Author
meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 6:31pm
good idea ima try to find that memory card though..

Edited by meek millz - April 22 2007 at 6:31pm
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 7:30pm
lol put ur head clse to the monitor for a couple minutes..the pic should be up in a lil
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 7:32pm
^ lmfao....at a newbie sonnin anotha newbie lmfao....."meji" you picked up MAJOR cool pts with me.....lmao
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

sho some pics I had a similar problem when I first started @ 360s comin

What are you tryin to figure out? Are you tryin to even out your sides with your top or just tryin to see where your texture is a mix of
ur right. im tryin to even my sides with the rest of my hair
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 7:09pm
Im sayin goodbye to the waves (momuntarily) after my battle with thegeneral. Imma join King Cash on his 11week wolf session. But after that Im growin my hair out not to curls but ill still be here, im tired of payin for these haircuts and im tired of cuttin my hair.

So in short im goin for that lloyd look again ill still be active but not as much.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 7:19pm
Tired of growing you hair? I cant even take going 3 weeks growing it. These wolfinn sessions are taking a toll on my saneness.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 7:32pm
^^ I agree im not tired of growing my hair, im tired of spending money for a haircut or too lazy to give myself a haircut. So imma wolf this bitch out and grow it out in the process.

and congrats to bein a vet I forgot to mention your name (howd that happen)

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 8:22pm
lol how much you pay a cut? i pay 12 cus i get my beard done or w/e
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 8:51pm
you're lucky. It cost $16 (at the shop) out here to get everything cut. But i feel you Supa (tho i wolf for long periods of time so i end up saving money. tho i gotta go thru the ugly stages of wolfin. thank God for durags/ wavecaps). But yea, i can't wait til we finish our 11 week wolfin session together. our ish is gonna be crazy!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 8:57pm
You cheap bastards!!! Lol yall wolf....so u really only getting a cut every 2 mnths.....and get a line up in betweeen.....but that ish is expensive....I think I wanna learn how to cut my own ish.....
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 9:15pm
That's something i'm not prepared to do. i cut my friend's hair but NOT my owm (has a flashback and flinches) lol

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

You cheap bastards!!! Lol yall wolf....so u really only getting a cut every 2 mnths.....and get a line up in betweeen.....but that ish is expensive....I think I wanna learn how to cut my own ish.....

im not cheap its saving me money Wink, so imma grow it out and line myself up for FREE

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 9:34pm
lol...that's what i usually do (i have the straight razors that barber use)

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 10:32pm
Yo Cash you battlin me, chrisdog, and 360s comin all on the same day? 

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 1:34am
yea...the 30th right?

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 1:34am
and sir waves alot too

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 4:13am
Random Thought:

I figured that it would be a good idea to bring the "360 Dictionary" back. The idea was originally by S.C. King (big ups 4 that).
The purpose for this is so that new people won't get lost when they're reading topics. Post some definitions if they're not listed here and i'll add them to this list:

Wolfin- when you grow yo hair out past the expected amount of time you get a ahir cut. when you are brushing you are making yo waves deeper.

Deep Waves- waves are visible when you have a low cut. deep waves copmes from when brushing while wolfing. 

Compression Method - brush as much as u can, wen u not brushin, put pomade n durag

WTG-with the pattern of your waves

ATG-against the pattern of your waves

Ingrain : The pattern developed by your hair over time.

Wanelength
: The minimum length your hair must be for it to form a visible wave.

Break Length/Tame Length: The maximum length your hair can get before your waves start to pretty much do their own thing and go wild.

H20 Method - using just water and brushing. keeping hair wet while brushing.

Dark Ceaser - all even cut at wave length

Light Ceaser - all even cut very low

Scalped -  getting hair cut too low for your wave length either makin your waves less visable or not visable at all.

Shampbrush / shampbrushing- Brushing your hair while the shampoo is in it!

CC - Carrot Cream

Wave Method - personalized methods that a waver uses (comprised of products and such)

Taper- an all even cut except with the sides and back 'tapered' or faded out.

Caking / Cake Up - Excessive product buildup in your hair... to either add to many products in your hair at one time or to go beyond / surpass the amount of one product you need in your hair at one time.

S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 6:11am
yeah this should be a sticky!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 6:53am
^ yeah!! Props to s.c. For this...but we need to update it....
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 9:14am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

The purpose for this is so that new people won't get lost when they're reading topics.

New people never get lost, they just want to get heard
Many great ideas have come..,but newbs ignore that
They need that instant gratification of an actual response
Anyways gread idea but by the time they read it, more threads will come about the overasked questions that they feel no one is asking (I was new once so I understand but at the same timeConfused)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 157>
  Share Topic