Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 157>
Author
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 6:42pm
The line leaves my head as soon as the rag is off.
To Cash I just cut the strings off because they were in my way.
meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 7:13pm

Oh is spandex better than regular caps and also why is it good to wet ur durag before the cap again sorry for all the amateur questions.Embarrassed

"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by meek millz meek millz wrote:

Oh is spandex better than regular caps and also why is it good to wet ur durag before the cap again sorry for all the amateur questions.Embarrassed

That's OK. That's what this thread is for. But I prefer the spandex cap over the stocking cap. As for wetting the du rag, I'm not so hyped about that. I just add CC or Doo Gro and put my du rag on. I think that wetting the du rag is just extra stuff to make you feel like your waves are enhancing.

Edited by Davo - April 24 2007 at 7:28pm
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 7:24pm
yep...it supposed to make your waves look like you've been wearin a du rag all day (i think its in our heads)

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 7:48pm
alrighty thanks man
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 10:11am

New people never get lost, they just want to get heard
Many great ideas have come..,but newbs ignore that
They need that instant gratification of an actual response
Anyways gread idea but by the time they read it, more threads will come about the overasked questions that they feel no one is asking (I was new once so I understand but at the same timeConfused)

That's not true at all. I read for awhile without posting. I looked at a lot of stuff before I asked questions
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 10:17am
Ur 1 of the few bruh

sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 11:01am
Random thought: why do my waves get DEEPER using a softy....as opposed 2 when I use a medium or hard?     I think my hair has adapted 2 tha softy
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 11:17am
because medium-hard brushes develop the ripples into waves, then from there you connect them with the softy, basically expanding the crooked waves
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 11:28am
I got all types of brushes. I feel when I use the soft brush it just don't even move my hair at all. It seems somewhat ineffective. Maybe when I get a cut I'll use it but I'm in the wolfin process right now 3rd week so I'mma stay with that hard brush.

Question- I noticed earlier yall talk about cakin and sh*t lol too much product in ya hair..So I had put carrot cream in my hair this morning...Go to school on the metro- brushing almost the whole time - when I get there there was something wrong so i add probably like  a sprinkle of water....and start brushing next thing my whole f**kin dome is white. like the water pulled the carrot cream out of my sh*t...that shouldnt be happening right?.....

It was gay but when the whiteness went away about 10 minutes of brushing.. my hair felt great.

Edited by Meji - April 25 2007 at 11:29am
wavologist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 11:57am
what does that mean. I thought that what this forum was for. Asking questions and getting advise from others. no disrespect, i know i got a long way to go i just want to know how you guys get your waves like that. my hair is soft as hell from using CC but i cant seem to get no love from the right side and back right side. and my waves only look good when i wolf. dude your waves are tight as hell, i'm just trying to get mine on that level.
Make it do what it do baby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 12:08pm
Just brush ur hair.....keep it clean.....use a moisturizer.....and patience.....those are all tha things u need fam
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by wavologist wavologist wrote:

what does that mean. I thought that what this forum was for. Asking questions and getting advise from others. no disrespect, i know i got a long way to go i just want to know how you guys get your waves like that. my hair is soft as hell from using CC but i cant seem to get no love from the right side and back right side. and my waves only look good when i wolf. dude your waves are tight as hell, i'm just trying to get mine on that level.

Brushing Correctly + Lots of Brushing + Patience + Motivation = 360***

Its the same answer every which way you ask, to get your waves like that essentially you need to brush. And your long way to go could be shortened to how dedicated you are to brushing. And to cure your rightside and back right side problem all you need to do is brush.

Originally posted by wavologist wavologist wrote:

dude your waves are tight as hell

See Wavelogy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 1:13pm
You'll be alright man.....make sure u cop some indian hemp......yo fresh......u eva used hemp from a low cut straight 2 wolfing?.....ima try it and see how it works...
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 1:17pm
^^ Na, I never did, I use CC when my hair is low. Try it and show us the results fam

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

my waves get DEEPER using a softy....as opposed 2 when I use a medium or hard
Really? My waves look deeper after usin a medium brush

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 3:04pm
^yeah its weird cash......I always use a softy....I neva use a hard or medium brish...maybe that's why

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 3:32pm
when you put on ur doorag are you suppose to put it on so the tags aare inside or the way where the tags are outside(like where ur durag inside out) and why must you do this?
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 4:04pm
inside out so that that line won't be imprinted down the center of your head

360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 4:16pm
yea i did that and errybody was laughin at me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 157>
  Share Topic