Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 157>
Author
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 9:39am
man yall nigs ignored my question. there is major plex now.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

man yall nigs ignored my question. there is major plex now.

New question

I just recently saw a pattern as you can tell from my pictures. But in those pictures I had just got out the du rag and sh*t and my hair was all down and sh*t. But when I don't have any products in my hair and I dry brush I can never see sh*t. I got out the shower - Brushed it - Du Ragged it - and when I took it off I could barely see my pattern. I'm thinkin I need to cut my hair to deepen my waves?

Wolf and brush.
DUB-C
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 11:38am
i been wolfin and brushin like crazy and still im losin it. i need a cut
sylvester89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 3:41pm
yo cash if i put the wave brush in boilin water does that make the hard side better?

short hair don't care
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 3:45pm

i been wolfin and brushin like crazy and still im losin it. i need a cut

Get a trim, keep brushing, and be patient. 

Edited by wave connection - April 26 2007 at 3:46pm
DUB-C
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by sylvester89 sylvester89 wrote:

yo cash if i put the wave brush in boilin water does that make the hard side better?

It should but "the fade" brush's hard side is so hard that i don't know if it'll have much of an effect but try it out. but before you do bend it (press it down on your desk or something)

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 5:27pm
Everybody stop boiling brushes and just go get a medium.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 5:48pm
HELL YEAH YOU CHEAP ASSES
meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 6:30pm
If its not much to ask may you guys give me the name of durags and wave caps u guys use or good brands because the ones i have seem crappy..... and where can u get a medium brush from because everywhere i go they say brushes are only made hard and soft.....
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 6:54pm
here's the du rag that i use...its by a company called King J

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 6:58pm
as for meduim brushes, i usually by a hard one then bend the hell out of it then use it on my 9th+ week of wolfin consistently (wears it down to a medium over time)

sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 7:32pm
Lol 25....stop co-signing...and dissin people lol....that's not what black spinnas is about!! (Even though I'm lightskin) lol
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 7:46pm
Why is that everyone on the pictures of those du rag packs have the biggest smiles on their faces as if wearing a du rag is the greatest thing alive?
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 8:00pm
I neva noticed that until now. Don't know.
meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 8:12pm
Yea cash i gotta wavecap by king j but i dont think its good i been using it for like 3 days and it ripped .... dunno if its my head or the materialWink  i may have to go to the chinese store or the corner store to get another and as for the brush i may also do the same things thank you guys for answering all my questions and concerns this site has given me loads of knowledge

Edited by meek millz - April 26 2007 at 8:14pm
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Why is that everyone on the pictures of those du rag packs have the biggest smiles on their faces as if wearing a du rag is the greatest thing alive?

I guess by acting like its kool-aid they think they'll getta bigger paycheck LOL
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by meek millz meek millz wrote:

Yea cash i gotta wavecap by king j but i dont think its good i been using it for like 3 days and it ripped .... dunno if its my head or the materialWink  i may have to go to the chinese store or the corner store to get another and as for the brush i may also do the same things thank you guys for answering all my questions and concerns this site has given me loads of knowledge

You probably just have a big head. lol I've never tried their wave caps but their du rags are good

Wow...This topic got 19 pages in 9 days?!? That's 360 post (the most post in any topic made on this site)

Edited by King Cash - April 26 2007 at 10:08pm

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Wow...This topic got 19 pages in 9 days?!? That's 360 post (the most post in any topic made on this site)

Plus no arguing.

Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

I guess by acting like its kool-aid they think they'll getta bigger paycheck LOL

In that case, I'll grab my du rag and smile from ear to ear. I WILL! I said I WILL front for a product to GET PAID!
sylvester89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 10:59am
which indian hemp do ya'll use? i seen a dax one, african gold and kuza. the kuza one use to work miracles wen i had long hair.

short hair don't care
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 11:11am
^ kuza......and surprisingly "softee" indian hemp is good as hell.....kuza is still tops....but I am in love with tha smell of softee's indian hemp
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 157>
  Share Topic