Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 157>
Author
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 1:38pm
I just came back from the Beauty Supply. I looked far and wide for the Indian Hemp. When I was just about to give up, I found it. The Indian Hemp was in the waving aisle. Every product you can think about using for waves was in that one section. I was looking at the wavebuilder stuff and I was thinking my waves look better than the guys on the jar. That should be me on there.
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 1:40pm
Which brand of indian hemp did you get davo? And welcome to the indian hemp revolution....lol
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 1:50pm
I didn't get it. At least not yet. But the one I was looking at just said Indian Hemp on it.
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 2:21pm
damn this thread is up to 21 pages thats crazy

i never looked at it i was too lazy but hmmmm interstin things bein talked about
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

LOL for real my nearby beauty supply is huge and it's hard to find what I want those bastards don't know where anything is.Angry

I just got back on from the beauty supply store too but i was smart this time...you see; i usually go to this other one about every other day to buy a new brush or a product that i wanna experiment with but the employees keep lookin at me funny and always ask why i'm always buyin all of these "women hair products." Well i got annoyed/ tired of it and decided to go to this other shop 2day. 

As i walked in, I called my voice mail, turned the volume low, and pretended that i was talkin on the phone with my sister (i don't even have a sister lol). I told the clerk that she needed a product called Amala (what jpoppinz was recommending). the problem was that the clerk didn't know what i was talkin about so i pretended to ask "my what color the bottle was." lol

To make a long story short, the clerk asked to talk to my sister so she could get a description of the item. I had to think fast so i acted like my sister was givin me an attitutde so i said "forget it then...you can get it yourself." Then i told the clerk to 4get about it and i walked out of the store laughing. LOL    

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 5:42pm
NOW THAT'S HILARIOUS^^^^^^^^
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 5:45pm

Cash just go back to the old store and get what you need. When I was in there today all the good stuff was in the women products aisle. When people ask me why I get that stuff I'm like you use pomade with no waves, I use Pantene Pro V and I'm sh*tting on yo waves.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 6:40pm
Lol.....damn cash......u gotta go thru all that 2 get products? Lmao....."man-up" and be like yeah.....I'm buying this ish and proud of it!!! I'm giving yall cash......what? You don't like money?!?!!???!! Lol
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
sylvester89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 7:44pm
lol sir waves is a comedian, cash who gives a f**k. u shud only b ashamed if u buyin a kit bro.

short hair don't care
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 9:11pm

LOL...i went back to the old shop a couple hours ago to get more cc then the annoyin guy said "back again? No matter how many brushes and pruducts you buy, your waves won't be seeing mine." Then he took off his du rag and his ish didn't look better than people on here when they first start out. then these girls in there looked at our hair and started laughin at him. when i got to the register he asked me how I got my waves to get where they r now so i told him to buy a wavebuilder kit, dax pomade, and a hard brush (and to tie his du rag really tight...i even told him that its called the King Cash Method lol). i felt bad on the way out the store but i snapped out of it and was like "F it." lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 9:15pm
Lol.....more cc? Dog....what are you doing....eating that shiit? Lmao.....u trying to top me with tha products I see.....u got tha pic I sent u cash.....u trying 2 top me? Lol....and sylvester.....I shall groom you....you are my protege from here on out....lmao
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 9:23pm
lol...i'm just experimenting with things. but like Davo said...my hair's at the point where i don't see much of a difference with different products

sylvester89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 9:27pm
sir waves i neva seen a pic ov ur waves, how i kno u can even groom me? lol

Edited by sylvester89 - April 28 2007 at 9:28pm

short hair don't care

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 9:31pm
I feel you cash.....there's always room for improvement lol.....no matter what ya hair tells u lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 9:37pm
Lol.....ahhhhhhhh....my young grasshopper.....follow me and I will take you down a journey very few will travel.....lmao....I am the unknown....does sir waves have waves? Is he really real? Is he spinning? I will post pics once I'm at 40 percent....I had a big lay off with my waving game...but I am getting back up there....ok protege? Now don't ever question your superior....ok? Lmao
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 9:39pm
oh sir waves...don't 4get to send ya pics in to BIG- for our battle on the 30th

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 9:50pm
Sir-waves may have to take a "bow-out".....I'm no where near my waving level.....I thought I would be a lil prepared but it hasn't worked out that way.....lol I refuse 2 put pics up and see like an 94 percent for cash...and a 6 for me.....sir-waves will not allow that....at least for my first battle lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 10:36pm

*slaps you with the back of my brush* Angry fine, fine, fine. I got couple other battles so its aight. I told you that you wouldn't wanna become another statistic: Another black man killed.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 10:39pm
Lmao....don't give me that sad look young man.....we still gonna battle man.....lol....you can just use ya pics u gonna use this monday.......and when u get ya cut in august....we can have a "real" battle....and I aint a statistic lol.......not yet....naananannaan!!poopoo!! Lmao
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 10:57pm
lol...ight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 157>
  Share Topic