Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 157>
Author
StarBaller22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarBaller22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 2:33pm

this prob has hurt me numerous times,

EXACTLY, wut do i do after i get a cut? this is concerning shampooing, conditioning, CC, etc. when should i shampoo and condition?

still holdin' b-boy crown @ school
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 2:43pm

if u dont wana lose visibility to ur fresh cut or lose ur waves just brush da dead/loose hairs out and wait a week b4 puttin products in ur hair and washin and try not to sweat alot Thumbs%20Up

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

LOL for real my nearby beauty supply is huge and it's hard to find what I want those bastards don't know where anything is.Angry

I just got back on from the beauty supply store too but i was smart this time...you see; i usually go to this other one about every other day to buy a new brush or a product that i wanna experiment with but the employees keep lookin at me funny and always ask why i'm always buyin all of these "women hair products." Well i got annoyed/ tired of it and decided to go to this other shop 2day. 

As i walked in, I called my voice mail, turned the volume low, and pretended that i was talkin on the phone with my sister (i don't even have a sister lol). I told the clerk that she needed a product called Amala (what jpoppinz was recommending). the problem was that the clerk didn't know what i was talkin about so i pretended to ask "my what color the bottle was." lol

To make a long story short, the clerk asked to talk to my sister so she could get a description of the item. I had to think fast so i acted like my sister was givin me an attitutde so i said "forget it then...you can get it yourself." Then i told the clerk to 4get about it and i walked out of the store laughing. LOL    
lollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololol
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 2:49pm
I just walk around for the rest of the day without washing my hair after a cut. But as soon as the day ends, I wash my hair and just brush, brush, brush.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 5:16pm

Do you guys only durag at night?

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 5:29pm
weneva im not brushin
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 5:40pm
that layed down good right
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 5:45pm
yah but i think it look a lil better when its not too layed down
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 5:51pm
just asking cause I'm starting to see little hairs stick up
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

yah but i think it look a lil better when its not too layed down

exactly sometime durags take away the "dipping affect. so b4 i go out i only wear it for 15 minutes at most. other than that, i only du rag at night  

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 9:52pm
Yea I like my hair to look as natural as possible. Taking the durag off then going out is not a good look for me. I always brush my hair after I take off my durag so my hair doesn't look matted down.
sylvester89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 10:00pm
if ur trainin ur hair top lay down keep the du rag on like me

short hair don't care
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:12pm
yea...when ur first startin its best to du rag when ever you're not brushin but after a couple of wolfing sessions you won't have to wear it as much

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Sir-waves may have to take a "bow-out".....I'm no where near my waving level.....I thought I would be a lil prepared but it hasn't worked out that way.....lol I refuse 2 put pics up and see like an 94 percent for cash...and a 6 for me.....sir-waves will not allow that....at least for my first battle lol

I respect you my nig.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 1:29pm
On a sweeter note I need some advice. Like I said I have no mix in my blood and my hair is very curly. I WAS on my way to spinning and then the weekend came - clubs, females, and sleep deprivation = My hair returned to its original form. Should I start fresh or just try and bring it back?
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

On a sweeter note I need some advice. Like I said I have no mix in my blood and my hair is very curly. I WAS on my way to spinning and then the weekend came - clubs, females, and sleep deprivation = My hair returned to its original form. Should I start fresh or just try and bring it back?

Try to bring them back.  Increase your brushing frequency and wolf, you'll be fine.
DUB-C
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 1:42pm
I respect u 2 meji.....game respect game.....I suggest trying to bring em back....if you don't like the progress ur seeing.....then get a fresh cut.....and get to brushing :)
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 3:40pm
Dang waves-alot every time I look at your sig it says something differnet.
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 4:18pm
Lol....I keep it movin b
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
StarBaller22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarBaller22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 4:49pm
how do i wave up my crown without creating "bald spots"?
still holdin' b-boy crown @ school
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 157>
  Share Topic