Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 157>
Author
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Lol not trying to be disrespectful....but yall really should use the search button sometimes....that way you can get an "abundance" of replies to the question u want anwsered(most of the time)

I think that you forgot the whole purpose of this room. It was designed for people to ask the redundant questions, with out spamming the whole forum with them.
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Lol not trying to be disrespectful....but yall really should use the search button sometimes....that way you can get an "abundance" of replies to the question u want anwsered(most of the time)

I think that you forgot the whole purpose of this room. It was designed for people to ask the redundant questions, with out spamming the whole forum with them.

co-sign true!!! (LoL)
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 11:42pm
ohhhhhh Davo shut him up! lol j/k but yea that's the whole point of this thread

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

When I got home from school 2day I noticed that the waves on my sides turned into rows of curls. I been brushin for 15 mins and I dont c any difference. What should I do?

That sh*t happens to me all the time, I don't know any other solution but to brush it out.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 11:17am
lol and to th eone who brought up use the search comments - u know n****s be lazy. and people who are new may not know how so yeah.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 11:19am
My turn for a random question. How about combing your hair? Can you comb and brush? Is it better to only brush?
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 11:19am
Lol...true.....u lazy n*****
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 11:21am
Lol........yeah u can comb it
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 2:59pm
im not a fan of combing!!! it just doesn't make sense to me!!!!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 3:54pm
Combing loosens my curls up when i'm wolfing. after that i get back to brushing

I got a quick question: I haven't gotten a haircut in almost 7 weeks but i got a trim about a week ago and my hair's a lil lower than how it is in my battle pics. So since i got a trim should i still consider myself being on week 7 of wolfing? 

sylvester89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 4:21pm
i have a question, ya'll prolly ansad it thousands of times. but y is the right side harder than the left side to wave?

short hair don't care
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by sylvester89 sylvester89 wrote:

i have a question, ya'll prolly ansad it thousands of times. but y is the right side harder than the left side to wave?

The right side  is harder to form because it has to be trained to go in the direction like the left side of your head does. For the majority of people that side grows in an entirely different direction.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 7:30pm
can someone answer my question plz? ^^^

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 7:39pm
This is for Cash. Even though you got a trim, it wasn't an official cut. So the same amount of your was not cut off. I would say that it's still 7 weeks. But if you want to get technical, I'd say that you are on 6 1/2 weeks.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 7:44pm
Cash did u get my pm
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 8:52pm
yea. good ish...you wanna drop that 16 bar battle 2nite?

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 9:13pm

Whenever u ready

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 10:14pm
Ight...i write my verse up now. message me ur verse when you're done tonite and i'll post it with mine in a thread on here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 10:54pm
F outta here....u fake ass 50 and dre.....lol
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 10:49am
Lol n****s need to freestyle off the dome!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 157>
  Share Topic