Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 157>
Author
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

^ use organics carrot oil......to me.....carrot oil does the EXACT same thing as carrot creme......EXCEPT your hair stays AND it gives a better shine than cc

It's all personal preference with the creme and oil. The mineral oil in the carrot oil is what gives the shine. For me I don't use oily products because they leave my hair to moisturized.
Ryan Sherrod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 7:57pm
No one answered my question about lets jam King Cash can u educate me on lets Jam. My question is still new
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 7:59pm
^true davo.....its all preference......you got that indian hemp yet davo? And if so how do u like it so far?
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 8:02pm
^ ryan do a search.....for extra help
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 8:14pm
I might get some indian hemp it seems alot of people are using that now instead of cc, anyone knows how much it costs?
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 8:27pm

^true davo.....its all preference......you got that indian hemp yet davo? And if so how do u like it so far?

I don't have it yet. But I'll probably be going out to get it in the middle of the month.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 8:35pm
Remeber to get the KUZA indian hemp....
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 9:31pm
whats so good about indianhemp and do you guys put a lot of CC in ya hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 9:33pm
Indian hemp is that shiit 25......u need 2 cop
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 9:42pm
I have indian hemp wit just the name on it notKuza but what does it do for you sir-waves and how much cc ya put in ya head
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 12:09am

^ ryan do a search.....for extra help

Dawg...the reason that i made this thread is so that new people wouldn't have to be told to go "do a search." Its main purpose is to answer their questions no matter how repetitive they are. *slaps you with the bristles of a hard brush 

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Ryan Sherrod Ryan Sherrod wrote:

No one answered my question about lets jam King Cash can u educate me on lets Jam. My question is still new

its a product used for hold and shine while you're wolfing.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 12:27am
Originally posted by meek millz meek millz wrote:

lol i read through old posts and i seen cash posts and he said that a fraternity i think at his high school pistol whipped sum1 and paddled them to there cheeks splitted..LMAO.... is this true lol and if it is sorry for laughingUnhappy

First of all i'm glad to see that you're reading old post cuz i said that a while ago. But yea, the Kappas at my college pistol whipped a guy and split his butt cheek wide open. The people that did it got sentence for hazing (which is illegal in Florida) and assault and battery (3 years). What's messed up is that they were about to graduate (some with Doctorate and Master's degrees).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 7:58am
*takes out a paddle brush and goes atg on cashes waves* lol cash I know what u made this post 4.....but I still believe a search will further educate them even more.....that's just my opinion....they can use this room....and a search!!!!! Lol....and 25.....I use indian hemp when I'm wolfing....it gives my hair a nice hold....shine...and makes it softer than cc.....I use carrot oil when my hair is low....and I don't use a lot of it
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 9:29am
oh thanks just wondering.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 2:58pm
Should I use lets Jam everyday
$!ink(e) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $!ink(e) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 3:05pm
whats so great about lets jam?
$!ink(e) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $!ink(e) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 3:05pm
wats so good about lets jam?
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 3:46pm
It conditions,shines, and keeps your hair laid down good to use when wolfing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 3:54pm
Should u use it everyday when wolfing?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 157>
  Share Topic