Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 157>
Author
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 5:35pm
This piece of ish method!!! Nah this meth is really crack cash....pure columbian cocaine.....powdered milk....flour....lmao u get the drift.....thanks 2 u I neva have that annoyling line in the back anymore.....also like how it keeps the back compressed.....and the edge up also
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Yeah.....that one is on burnside....you ever got a cut from them? Some of them niggs in there will mess up ya cut man
those spanish niccas's no nothin bout waves
Ryan Sherrod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 6:40pm
So do u u put  carrot cream in and then brush that in then put lets jam in and brush that in or u put them both in and brush. Do u put lets jam in everyday cuz im starting to wolf
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 6:53pm
you put cc in first then brush and then add the lets jam. you should put it in every other day
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 6:57pm
that combination keeps your hair nice all day
Ryan Sherrod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 6:59pm
Thanks Meech
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 7:00pm
25....u need 2 switch up ya sig fam.....lol....rep tha spinnas right!!
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 7:06pm
yeah I will
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 9:49pm
I may be a noobie but ive been readin on here fo bout a month, and now decided to be a member. I learned a lot , rite now im wolfin my hair im on my 5th week and my waves are dippin but still got a lot of work 2 do. I was likin to noe if cc and carrot oil r da same, cuz i got carrot oil but it be stankin n i dnt really like usin it much. So i just use pink lotion and olive oil and be doin da h20 meth.
Personal Record: 6-0!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 9:57pm
Welcome to the site bruh...but pink lotion is good (idk about carrot and olive oil) but cc is great too! Oh and post pics of where you're at now in here

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 10:03pm
o aight thanx. yea ima buy sum cc, i saw 2 of dem one was like orange wit sum conditioner on top and dere was anotha one in a white container. Which 1 shuld i get?
I got sum cell phone pics i just took of my waves, but im gettin a camera by this week.(http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8278589&productCategoryId=pcmcat99300050007&type=product&id=1171671629403) So ill show yall wen i get it cuz my cell phone pics suck fo showin waves.
Personal Record: 6-0!
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 8:58am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Originally posted by meek millz meek millz wrote:

lol i read through old posts and i seen cash posts and he said that a fraternity i think at his high school pistol whipped sum1 and paddled them to there cheeks splitted..LMAO.... is this true lol and if it is sorry for laughingUnhappy

First of all i'm glad to see that you're reading old post cuz i said that a while ago. But yea, the Kappas at my college pistol whipped a guy and split his butt cheek wide open. The people that did it got sentence for hazing (which is illegal in Florida) and assault and battery (3 years). What's messed up is that they were about to graduate (some with Doctorate and Master's degrees).

Lol bout tog raduate with good degrees but still doin stupid sh*t
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 9:00am

Yeah stick with cc......is it just me or does cc dry extremely fast in ur hair?

I feel you on that one...My hair gets dry with cc and begins to curl..I like carrot creme but ive been doin yalls meth str8 brushing and cc and du ragging night and day and still not spinnin. im wolfin too..im finna go get a cut soon and see what the deal is..
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 9:05am
imma go head and pick up some lets jam and more cc today and see what the deal is. time to study fo finals.

QUESTION:
IF YOU ARE WOLFING BUT YOUR WAVES ARE BARELY COMING THROUGH? WHAT SHOULD U DO? IM ON 4 WEEKS WITH A LIGHT TRIM PROBABLY 2 WEEKS AGO. AND I DONT PLAN GETTIN A CUT TILL NEXT TUESDAY...SHOULD I JUST KEEP BRUSHING EVEN IF I FEEL LIKE I AINT SEEIN PROGRESS?

Edited by Meji - May 07 2007 at 12:15pm
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 12:45pm
just keep brushing...go for 3 more weeks and see how it goes. if you can go for more dooooo it. good luck. ih and show a pic of where you are now in here

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 2:30pm
We are visual people. So always post pics.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

I may be a noobie but ive been readin on here fo bout a month, and now decided to be a member. I learned a lot , rite now im wolfin my hair im on my 5th week and my waves are dippin but still got a lot of work 2 do. I was likin to noe if cc and carrot oil r da same, cuz i got carrot oil but it be stankin n i dnt really like usin it much. So i just use pink lotion and olive oil and be doin da h20 meth.

They ain't the same made from differnet countries but work the same.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Yeah stick with cc......is it just me or does cc dry extremely fast in ur hair?

I feel you on that one...My hair gets dry with cc and begins to curl..I like carrot creme but ive been doin yalls meth str8 brushing and cc and du ragging night and day and still not spinnin. im wolfin too..im finna go get a cut soon and see what the deal is..

You got to put a lot in your hair and brush it in if your hair is pretty long then use a hold product like let's jam or murray's superlight you can also mix CC and let's jam together.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 7:49pm
u don't have to put a lot in your hair...just dampen it 1st so when u apply the cc its spreads easier

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 8:45pm
or put a hot rag on your head.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 157>
  Share Topic