Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 157>
Author
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 4:23pm
I cant answer ya question. But I have a quick OFF TOPIC random question

Can you take Fitted Caps to the dry cleaner? If not, whats the best way to clean em?
meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 4:51pm
Yea you can do that but if you dont want it messed up put something inside it while washing, use a dishwasher(lol) or just use a damp cloth and dry
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 5:32pm
Whenever i go to get a cut my barber picks my hair up. is that ok? or should i tell him not to.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 5:58pm
yea its ok i think when ur hair is trained or something they comb it back so they can make your cut more even i think.
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 6:17pm
they do that when your isn't that long so that when they cut your if it's against the grain it doesn't live bald spots 
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

I cant answer ya question. But I have a quick OFF TOPIC random question

Can you take Fitted Caps to the dry cleaner? If not, whats the best way to clean em?

yep you can. i gotta take some of mine to one too. but if you wants it to be in the best shape and u value it don't wash it ur self

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by JMAN21 JMAN21 wrote:

Whenever i go to get a cut my barber picks my hair up. is that ok? or should i tell him not to.
yep. as TSOH stated a while ago; brushin WTG is positive training, picking it up is neutral, and brushin ATG is negative

waves_r_so_soft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waves_r_so_soft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 9:41pm

random question: is my barber gonna know what i mean when i tell her "with the grain"? and does with the grain mean u cut from the crown to hairline? for example, in the back, start at the crown and cut down? also does anyone know how long a #2 or #3 cut is? sorry, guess that was random questionS. lol

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 9:51pm
lol. no problem. But yea your barber. Will know what ur talkin about and yea that's what with the grain means. And if ur hair isn't trained i'd suggest that u don't get lower than a #2 cut cuz by doin other wise u would've wolfed 4 nothin. 

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 9:53pm
Random Question: would you all feel uneasy with a woman cutting your hair?

Edited by King Cash - May 11 2007 at 10:08pm

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 10:05pm
And lets just say that she's a licensed barber and works in a barbershop.

As a matter of fact, if you walked into a barber shop that u've never been to and never seen how any of the barbers cut, would you walk past the female barber to get to a male barber?

To be honest, I'd prefer a male barber. But i probably wouldn't walk past her cuz think about it...She must be good to have been hired (cuz she's a woman). Though I'd still be a lil uneasy about it. The devilish part of me would have made me act like i knew one of the male barbers so she wouldn't be offended (I'd say: "Hey, I haven't seen ya in a while bruh. How's life been treatin ya?" LOL)

But give me your answers and don't be swayed by my thoughts.  

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

As a matter of fact, if you walked into a barber shop that u've never been to and never seen how any of the barbers cut, would you walk past the female barber to get to a male barber?

To be honest, I'd prefer a male barber. But i probably wouldn't walk past her cuz think about it...She must be good to have been hired (cuz she's a woman). Though I'd still be a lil uneasy about it. The devilish part of me would have made me act like i knew one of the male barbers so she wouldn't be offended (I'd say: "Hey, I haven't seen ya in a while bruh. How's life been treatin ya?" LOL)

Cosign
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 10:57pm
I know what you mean like when a female barber ask me do i want a cut a shiver runs down my spines and i say something like i forgot my money and run out. But once i got my hair cut by a female barber, and like she cut it real sloppy. She just cut random places and jumped to different spots and was done in like 2 minutes. But with my other male barber he takes his time and makes it look good.
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2007 at 1:20am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

I be feelin the same way.
Personal Record: 6-0!
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2007 at 11:17am
Theres 1 female barber at my shop but she is good..But I dont get my hair cut by her and she old but n****s be linin up and they dont want p***y fo a fact. I normally go to 1 guy and he takes probably 20-30 minutes but boy holds his crown. Now I started cutting my hair by myself...Yall should do it too....well really i dont cut my hair by myself I just give myself a nice trim...but since im wolfing i dont need to edge up but after my wolfing sessions imma hit up the barber  tho
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2007 at 11:21am
Y'all crazy! I love it when a women cuts my hair. I used to have a professional women barber cut my hair all the time in High School. Think about this: when your barber cuts your hair dude got big ass knuckles all in your face, and dude is leaning all on you to cut. Now imagine a women cutting your hair. Now you have somebody that smells good all over you. Her breasts are all on top of your head when she cuts. If my barbershop got a female in there that could really cut. I would tell my barber no hard feelings, but I'm pulling a switch.

The only downside to that situation is if she likes you, you can never date her. Just imagine you get in an argument or you break up. When you go back to get a cut she can just f**k your whole head up.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2007 at 11:29am

@ Davo. What if she old aint fine and dont smell good. Now if yall are really ambitious well nevermind...in my area we got there pro salons called Visible Changes and all the women are fine and guys and girls can get their hair cut....thats where you go if you talkin about hoes....but when I'm goin to get a cut im going to get a cut I dont care how ugly the  dude is

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2007 at 11:34am
NEW QUESTION URGENT

SWIMMING!!!!!! AVOID IT? WEAR A STOCKING CAP? DONT WEAR ONE OR DONT GET YA HEAD UNDERWATER  OR WAT? Do you swim with your waves?
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2007 at 11:47am
4get yall n****s i gotta jump in now. i aint goin underwater.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2007 at 12:45pm

If you're scared to go under water, you got a lot of work to do on getting those waves. They will still be there. Where will they go.

Also, obliviously I wouldn't be trying to get the old woman. I think you been brushing your head too hard.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 157>
  Share Topic