Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 157>
Author
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 10:27am
Originally posted by kupkup61 kupkup61 wrote:

wuld it be ok to use s-curl activator, and let's jam orange top? also wut do it mean to get a cut with the grain?

A cut with the grain "wtg" is getting your hair cut in the direction that you brush. S-Curl normally works better if you have your hair at fro length. Let's Jam is supposed to be good for wolfing. Not really for low hair though.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 11:25am
s-curl adds shine enough from what I've seen adding let's jam to that won't be necessary.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 1:25pm
Scurl also makes your hair curlier. I used to use the activator (blue gel in the tube) when i had a fro and it kept my hair soft and moisturized. BUt cosign with Supa...that would be unnessecary to cake your hair with 2 products that almost do the same thing (except 4 the hold).

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 2:16pm
Damn.....I knew there were a lot of fatherless kids out there......but damn!! J/k
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 2:28pm
I'm lost^

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 2:31pm
me tooConfused
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Damn.....I knew there were a lot of fatherless kids out there......but damn!! J/k

Can we get some further elaboration on that comment, cause I'm lost in translation. Confused
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 3:42pm
me 4.
Personal Record: 6-0!
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 5:03pm
Lol I was just giving some "good-natured" ribbing to kupkup61 because of the " 2 gels at one time in my hair" when I first started learning how to groom myself...my pops told me that was a big no..no...and smacked me upside my head.....
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 5:18pm
Lmao that happened to me a lot when I was little.
HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 7:45pm
lol das funny still
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 9:31pm
Quote The man took my lining back and then tried to charge extra for fixing my hair. Then I had another guy that I called "the head molester".

LOL
head molestor  and that happend to me once the guy charged me like 3 dollars more and iw as like wtf?

and i know a few barbers that got their licenses and everything
and u dont wanna get a cut
and i know a few that can edge real good
but cant cut worth sh*t LOL

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 9:40pm

I don't know how these ninjas get their licenses. THe messed up thing is that when that barber took my hairline back an inch on both sides, he used a straight razor afterwards so i thought i was gonna be lookin extra fresh. That pissed me off more cuz he used the blade like he knew what he was doin and since he used it, my hair took longer to grow back in that spot :-( 

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

I don't know how these ninjas get their licenses. THe messed up thing is that when that barber took my hairline back an inch on both sides, he used a straight razor afterwards so i thought i was gonna be lookin extra fresh. That pissed me off more cuz he used the blade like he knew what he was doin and since he used it, my hair took longer to grow back in that spot :-( 

That n**** did you UGLY.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 9:50pm
I was in the restaurant last week and this guy was looking at my hair like "hey I'll line you up. My shop is across the street." I took the card thinking like it is time for a line up. But dude had so many razor bumps on his face. I was thinking how can a professional barber have more razor bumps on his face than me. I probably have 3 or 4. This man had about 50 on his face. Besides I like going to my barber. There be some thick a$$ girls in there.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 9:57pm
Damn There aren't any girls that go to my shop. just these ugly ladies bringin their kids..

Random Thought:

I had a few razor bumps on my neck. I got rid of most of em by just growin the hair out there but i still have a couple of em left. Is there a way of gettin rid of those bumps?

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 9:58pm
A barber with f**ked up razor bumps is a no-no. Thats why I like to shave myself Wink
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 10:07pm
I do too. whenever they ask to do my mustache and goatee i tell em no. i just let em line up my sideburns

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Random Thought:

I had a few razor bumps on my neck. I got rid of most of em by just growin the hair out there but i still have a couple of em left. Is there a way of gettin rid of those bumps?

One way is you can take a safety pin and pull the hair out of the bump. You have to be very careful doing this. When you look in the mirror the bumps will look like they have little hairs in them, but when you pull the hair out, it will be way longer than the rest of them.

Or you can just wash your face really good. Almost like a scrub so that you keep the hair loose and it doesn't grow back into your face. Before you trim wash your face. Right after you trim wash your face. After doing anything that has you sweating wash your face. Always try to keep your face clean. That helps keep the bumps away a lot.

Lastly, if you have the money, you can just get that laser treatment that will kill the hair follicles from growing. This will kill razor bumps, but you won't be able to grow hair in these regions again.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 10:42pm
Ahhhhhhh. you son of a b!tch...I just tryed that safety pin way and it hurt!! lol :-(  *whines in Cartman's voice*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 157>
  Share Topic