Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 157>
Author
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Ahhhhhhh. you son of a b!tch...I just tryed that safety pin way and it hurt!! lol :-(  *whines in Cartman's voice*

Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

You have to be very careful doing this. LOL

Imagine me laughing like the guy at the end of Michael Jackson's video "Thriller".

Edited by Davo - May 13 2007 at 10:47pm
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 10:51pm
D*mn Davo y u so evil lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 11:01pm
lol...i was careful...but they came out easier than i thought they would. :-)

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 11:04pm

lol...i was careful...but they came out easier than i thought they would. :-)

You would be surprised that that's the only thing keeping those bumps on your face. I had a big razor bump on my chin one day. When I finally pulled the one strand of hair out, that thing was about two centimeters long. For those of you that don't know math, that long to be one strand of hair on your face.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 11:15pm
mine were actually short so it was hard to get a grip on it. but damn...2cm? 

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 11:59pm

mine were actually short so it was hard to get a grip on it. but damn...2cm? 

Yeah! That ish was long. I was trying to figure out why this one bump wouldn't do down. It had to have been at least two weeks of growth.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 8:26am
I know I have those under my chin and on my jawline...I have 2...So what i just stick the safety pin into my skin and find the hair? Doesn't seem that easy
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 9:06am

I had 2 also but i got em out but pullin em out with my finger. Just grit your teeth and you'll be fine  

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 9:36am
Before I read the top I was like WTF lol
RANDOM

I sold all my products to this one dude at my job today he kept askin me about my hair so I told him imma give him what I use (I DONT LIKE THIS GUY KEEP THAT IN MIND). So basically I went to my lab and I mixed my lets jam orange and greentop, sportin gold pomades, doo-gro, sulfur 8, I threw in some Dove lotion for the smell good effect, and some baking powder. Once that sh*t was done I put it in a can that was labeled WAVES-R-ME LOL and gave it to him.

I dont like this guy because when I first started he gave me his bagel w/cream cheese but he put the like 2bottles of lax in there. Needless to say I was sh*tting for 2days straightCry. KARMA bitches Evil%20Smile

I hope his hair turns green and his hair becomes straight o I forgot to mention I added a Just4Me KIT in there.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 9:39am
That n****s gonna come back spinnin harder than you and Cash combined and you gonna be like DAMN LEMME CATCH SUM UH WHUT U GOT.

Nah maybe youll leave that n**** bald. Just burn his ish off.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 9:56am
LOL exactly, who gives people the sh*ts on their first day of work HONESTLY what was the point of that, wasent like I f**ked his moms/girl in a pastlife.

wavologist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 9:58am

I joined this site a long time ago so that i could get advise on how to 360. Through trial and error I have some decent waves. My top is nice, the left side is decent and the back are o.k. Like most people my right side is stubborn. To all of you cats that gave advise let me say thanks. No offense to anyone but King Cash has the tightest waves on here so i always read his post. The cat that put together wavology should be writing a book. If the cat from howtogetwaves.com can make some money with his I know that wavology would clean up. My newest question is how do i go from being a newbie to other levels. I spend hours on this site everday but i rarely say anything because yall dont give newbies no love. Im in my 6th week of wolfing and to my suprise my waves look better than they ever have."Once again thanks to King Cash" I would like to go on record saying that all you need to waveup is a brush, moisturizer, and some Lets Jam. But my main question is how do I up my rep.

Make it do what it do baby
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 10:13am
Originally posted by wavologist wavologist wrote:

I spend hours on this site everday but i rarely say anything because yall dont give newbies no love. But my main question is how do I up my rep.

Well me personally I come on this site everyday now but sometimes I dont feel like replying not because of newbs but because I just be tired. But a majority of dudes will say newbs ask redundent questions which can be answered in waveology and asked in other places (RANDOM ROOM).

If you want dudes to know you, work on your weak areas, and connection constantly. You can also battle someone on your level. For example PuriLove: I had no clue who he was, I seen him post from time to time but he recently posted pics and I kno his name now and his waves are tight. The easiest and best thing to get your rep up is motivation. If you motivated it will come in time.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 10:23am
First off, LMAOOOOOOOO @ Supa. is that the same annoyin ninja that you were talkin about b4 (that u were wave blockin)?

To waveologist: Thanx 4 the props bruh! But don't feel scared to post on here. The reason that we get on some new people is because they don't read previous post then make a thread askin basic questions. But you should be fine because you've read previous post (and if you have a question just post it in here and no one will bother ya no matter how basic the question is). But the way you "rise in ranks is by posting in here. Currently you have 6 post but you won't become a junior member until you have posted 100 times, etc. WARNING: whatever you do...do not post nonsense or 2 word sentences in order to raise your post count. You'll lose a lot of respect by doing that and not be taken seriously. But you seem like a motivated waver and i think you'll do great on this site and learn a lot.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 10:34am
dang my computer's goin sloooooow. i posted that message a while ago^. But yea, like Supa said. battles or just outstanding pics will get ya respect. i did the same thing that you did and didn't post until i thought my waves were on point. So i guess i got mine when i first posted my pics after wolfin for 11 weeks. Then it doubled when i posted the "King Cash Method."

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 10:38am
Oh, you were referring to that system of rank, I thought you meant reputation.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 10:43am
Cash my computer is slow as hell too right now, thats why I havent been postin much lately lol. But at work its all good. And another way to get your rep up is being active and perfect example: TSOH, when he joined other than his texture he gave constant advice and it was detailed and well thought out. He basically took time to answer your questions. Cash thats how I learned about you from the advice you were givin other wavers.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 10:44am
Sorry for 3 consecutive post but i got a Random thought.

I just started usin a hard brush on my 6th week (i usually don't start this early but i'm experimenting as usual) and have been brushin NON STOP ever since (average of 4 hours a day). The crazy thing is that I'm on my 8th week now and after usin this brush for just 2 weeks its turned into a softy/medium (Its not completely soft but its closer to soft than medium). I 4got what brand of brush this is but its the same type that i've been usin since i started wavin(from Walgreens) and i've never burned a brush out this quick. Has this ever happened to you guys?

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 10:52am
My medium brush is between a soft and medium now. It happened in my last wolfin session which was 7weeks. Im on Week 8 as well and its brutal.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 11:09am
I wouldn't say brutal yet. I have a layed down fro on my head (week 10 is when i really get annoyed). But i'm actually thinkin about goin past 11 weeks cuz i'm motivated more than ever right about now (maybe do 13 weeks this time and 9 next time). But instead of gettin a low cut like i was plannin on (probably a #1 to work on connections further). I'm thinkin of gettin a 1.5 or a 2 so i won't lose some of the progress i'm been gettin from wolfin (i know my waves are deep but the ones closely knit around my crown aren't as deep as the rest. just tryin to let it catch up). Another thing is that its gonna be hell if i get a #2 cut and wolf for 11 weeks again while livin in Miami's heat (and i don't plan on gettin a trim). I'mma do it tho. *sighs* 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 157>
  Share Topic