FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 157>
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 11:23am
^^ Cash your a soldier fam I can only wolf for so long in New York's humidity it could be 72 outside but humidity would make it 89. You should get a 1.5 cut have your hair at NellyInDa803 length. I dont kno if I can take 5more weeks, 3more is doable though, Imma get a 1.5 cut then grow it out until August prolly not but thats what im aiming for.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 11:44am
I feel ya...but yesterday My car said that it was 102 degrees!! It was hot as hell...I felt the cc bubblin on my scalp. lol But i'mma still stick it out. For some reason i find brushin fun so i think of it as a game. lol  

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 11:47am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

yesterday My car said that it was 102 degrees!! It was hot as hell...I felt the cc bubblin on my scalp. lol

You're going to smell like boiled carrots, lol.

Edited by wave connection - May 14 2007 at 11:48am
DUB-C
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 12:01pm

lol...i don't apply cc as much as i used to tho. I only use it b4 i go 2 sleep and after the shower. Well that reminds me that i gotta go shower brush

sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 12:06pm
^ yeah shower brush biitch.....4 hrs a day? Lol nig put that brush down and go mess with some *oes....I can't be in miami this yr so u gotta make me proud.....and don't forget.....september......sir-waves-alot will post pics.....I've kept yall in tha dark....u guys will finally get to see em** plays thriller song** lol
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 12:42pm
lol...yep 4 hours...i have a 7am summer class 3 days a week for most of the summer so i just brush when i get home @ 8:30 and keep goin for a while. i usually go out mid day depending on of some of these girls are available or if i just wanna chill at the crib...well i'm off to my shower brushin. PS: September you're toast! :-P

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 12:47pm

Houstons heat is worse than anything yall got up north

sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 12:59pm
That's why I can't take products in the summer that much......ima just start using my pink lotion again.....that's my iitch.....and use my hv also
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 1:51pm

That's why i only put products in b4 i go to sleep. I laugh at ninjas walkin down the street lookin like someone nutted on their 4head cuz they used a lot of a product during the summer (or when it rains. lol)

By the way, do any of you wear products if you know that its gonna rain that day? Don't do it! lol 

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 3:21pm
Yo cash you goin to spinning so hard when you get your cut.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 3:35pm
Yeah Ive been avoiding using products during the day. I just use it at night.....But I do use pink lotion but not as liberally as I used to. I'm happy now cause I just picked up the doo gro thats gonna help my sides and temples. 4.99 bitch a dolla off YEAH!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 3:42pm
I used some of my 360 pomade 2day and It gave me a good hold. My hair stayed in tact the whole school day. It gave me a decent shine 2.
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 3:42pm
cosign'
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

That's why i only put products in b4 i go to sleep. I laugh at ninjas walkin down the street lookin like someone nutted on their 4head cuz they used a lot of a product during the summer (or when it rains. lol)

By the way, do any of you wear products if you know that its gonna rain that day? Don't do it! lol 

I don't play in the rain. And if it rains I try to cover my dome. One time tho I was doin the h20 meth in the rain.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 4:00pm
have you every used lets jam Sleepy B?

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 4:07pm
Yea I used it b4, but I gotta get my own. I used some of my sisters a few times. She got just about all of the stuff yall talk about under our bathroom sink. I've tried a few but I haven't used em long enough 2 know if it's that good. I can't keep usin her Lets Jam. When I do use it I have 2 sneak and get it while she's sleep.She goes in the bathroom right after me in the mornin and she smelled it 1 time and went off, so I have 2 get some at night and put it somewhere till the mornin. lol
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 4:09pm
lOL dang sleepy B
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 4:23pm
Yea I know. I won't b doin it any more tho. I can use my 360 till I get my own Lets Jam orange top. I ain't in 2 much of a rush tho. 360 washes out pretty easy. U can wash it out in the rain. I know i've experienced it b4 lol. And just call me Sleepy. I only picked Sleepy B bcuz some dude that aint been on this site in like 2 years already had Sleepy. And my name starts wit a B.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 4:32pm
His sisters spinnin harder than him.

Can a white guy join black tide?...
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

His sisters spinnin harder than him.

Naw We just use all women products. except 4 pomade
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 157>
  Share Topic