Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 157>
Author
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 8:45pm
O ive never had that happen to me but thanx for the advice bro

JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 8:48pm
O ive never had that happen to me but thanx for the advice bro

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 8:48pm
The King J are those thin ones. I like the ones that you can't see through.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 8:51pm
I kno it looks messed up to walk around outside and people can see yo 4head
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 8:53pm
The Annie company that makes the brushes have come out with a durag. Them seem like there the same as the Titans.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 9:07pm

naw...i can't see thru my du rags. tho i can see the print of my waves bulging through (they're so deep lol) but that's with every du rag.  

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 11:18pm
SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION >>>> THEGENERAL VS. SUPAFRESH208 MAY 20th @ 360Waves.net
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 12:06am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

naw...i can't see thru my du rags. tho i can see the print of my waves bulging through (they're so deep lol) but that's with every du rag.  

You little Bragger.
LOL
Personal Record: 6-0!
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 12:35am
them you must have a different King J than the ones I have. I can see through mine.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 7:13am
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

You little Bragger.
LOL

LOL
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 12:03pm
cosign
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 12:34pm
lol...i wasn't braggin. if i was, i woulda said that my waves buldge thru when i do my du rag meth with 3 wave caps on :-P

But i'll look out for that battle on 360 Supa. but in case i 4get, tell us again in here on the 20th.

wavologist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 1:13pm

King Cash. I have mad respect for you and how you help the newbies out so i had to come to one of your sites and ask this question. Do you ever go to the wavebuilder site forum. Those guys must not know about this site because they dont have a clue. I mean there are some guys on there with some nice dips but they give garbage advise. Should i just stop visiting them or is it good to browse and see what everybody is doing.

Also, i need that wavology password bad. i have it saved on my zip drive but you still have to have the password. Are you guys no longer allowing newbies to have it.
Make it do what it do baby
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 1:51pm
Thanx 4 the props bruh! But its always good to look at other sites to get a variety of views and opinions but i don't mess with Wavebuilder's. I usually look at 360waves.net. I never post in there, I just read. But about the Wave**** password (don't post the real name so just edit you post erasin that) ask Three-six-oh if he'll give it to you cuz i'm not sure if he said it was ok to give it out to others

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 2:02pm
i asked for the password too
HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 4:37pm
The lets jam is not as holdin wen i put carrot cream in first shud i juss brush da cc in more or wut???
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 4:48pm
yep...i always brush cc all the way in first

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 7:07pm
when u sai use a med and softy do u use a hard to lay ur hair down first because mine doesnt look as gud when i dont use da hard brush wut yall think
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 7:21pm

your hair's different cuz most people's hair looks messed up after usin a hard or medium brush. Softies usually keep your hair in tact. So i usually use my medium brush...but i use a softy a lil b4 i du rag.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 7:43pm
ma bad for da extra posts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 157>
  Share Topic