FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 157>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 10:59pm
lol. i know. i just wanted waves cuz i was tired of the plain lookin hair cuts.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 11:14pm
where u guys frum ?? im from toronto
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 11:20pm

Miami, FL

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 11:24pm
oops...bruh. Even though this is the Random Room it was designed to talk about random things that have to do with waves. this is fine, just becareful with it peoplez 

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 12:07am
wtf you look dominican or somethin in this pic and with waves u look ligght skin black
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 12:21am
I look Dominican? If 1 more person says that i'm slappin em. lol I always get mistaken cuz i live in the largest hispanic neighborhood in Hiahleah. And it doesn't help that a lot of people i hang around are from the DR

dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 2:05am
Just touchin on the frat question, most require a 2.5 gpa. Cash still lookin at them ice cold bruhs of A phi A?
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 7:34am
^^ LOL damn Cash be havin some weird ass thoughts LOL
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
swisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 11:26am
Can anyone recommend a good medium brush, I'm bought to go get one to day.
gmillz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmillz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 11:42am
diane-8118 it's a woodgrain finished brush (dark brown, gold writing) very gud!!!
Still on That Come Up Mayne
tdubs63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdubs63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 11:53am
hey im new to this site and i have a question about my hair see when im "wolfing" my hair gets really really curly and when i brush it my hair stays curly instead of straighting out what should i do
Big T waves
gmillz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmillz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 12:00pm

how long does it take for your hair to get that way? cuz usually at that point your supposed to get it cut or at least a trim.  Unless youre like king cash who's goin on like his tenth damn week!

tdubs63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdubs63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 12:05pm

its been three weeks since my last haircut

Big T waves
gmillz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmillz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 12:07pm
damn! try brushing more often wit a med or hard brush and see if you begin to see results.  also do you use any hair products such as carrot creme/oil, lets jam, or any pomades?
tdubs63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdubs63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 12:21pm
i got a medium brush thats the one im using right now im afraid if i use the hard brush it will brush out my waves but the only thing i put in my hair right now is the 360 style pomade and some conditioner wit water and brush
Big T waves
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 12:29pm
I don't think you need a hard brush @ 3 weeks (stick with that medium). And if your hair's curlin up then that's a good thing (waves are just laid down curls). So just keep wolfing and brushin bruh. but i don't recommend 360 pomade (cop some carrot cream to help ur texture and if you need hold use lets jam or whatever works 4 u). G'luck bruh 

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 12:40pm
Pomade usually curls my hair faster. Thats why I dont rock wit it anymore.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

I'm glad you got waves now. In that pic, you just look like some random dude on the street. But with waves, you look like  some random guy with waves.

Lol. LOL 
Cash was all depressed and saw the vets on here spinnin and was like
"What is it they have that I don't?"
*Inside Cash's head before he started wavin*
LLOLL

Eff you bruh. lol But i was brushin the hardest back then. Seemed like i was seein results instantly (probably was just in my mind. lol

And yea, I'm still thinkin about join A Phi A @ dutch. My GPA was under a 2.5 back then when i was first gonna try. I went to the interest meeting and I realized that it was too low then. Plus they're askin for a lot of money (and i just paid for 06 Mustang in full and i'mma be living off campus next semester and the rent is $465/mo.). But i'mma save my money for it tho and get my GPA even higher (i got a 2.6 now but i have time to get it up even higher cuz probate's not gonna be til Early March or something).

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 12:45pm
Dont just strive for the 2.5 cuz that frat is verrrrrry particular about who they let in. I think its the hardest frat to join, because of its history. They dont want the minimum.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 12:56pm
I know :-/  I got a 2.6 now so i got one more semester to get it up (and its gonna be hard to budge it cuz i'm a junior). But my boy told me to get it up a lil and he'll put in a word 4 me and introduce me 2 some of em 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 157>
  Share Topic