Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmy wave knowledge....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by pmp4lfjmike pmp4lfjmike wrote:

Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

Good post. You should repost this in the "If u new" topic.
wtf you need to f#ck of cause you wont to start sh!t **** lets go start**** cause if you talk **** i swear i will end the sh!t mad so f#ck off ncca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo....lets try to keep this beef free okay?? Besides it wasnt even that serious
ludawave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ludawave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:13pm
Am i the only one who disagrees wit the u don't need pomade. Cuz if all u had to do wuz brush for a while, after 17 yrs of brushin everyday before I knew about waves, I should have some. I don't think it's possible for anybody to create waves without pomade. Even if i used water, all it would do wuz make my hair curly. i don't care wut anybody sayz it's IMPOSSIBLE TO GET WAVES WITHOUT POMADE!!!
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:15pm

wtf you need to f#ck of cause you wont to start sh!t **** lets go start**** cause if you talk **** i swear i will end the sh!t mad so f#ck off ncca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so scared.
I hope you're proud of yourself.
nicca f#ck off yo i dont wont to start **** with yo a$$ go f#ck yo mom or somtin leave me the**** alone nicca you got me started bicth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:18pm

I'm so scared.
I hope you're proud of yourself.
nicca f#ck off yo i dont wont to start **** with yo a$$ go f#ck yo mom or somtin leave me the**** alone nicca you got me started bicth

Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:18pm
umm...nevermind
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:21pm
bodygaurd you wont to start beef i am hear lets go i ant asking you nicca i am tellin biccth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by ludawave ludawave wrote:

Am i the only one who disagrees wit the u don't need pomade. Cuz if all u had to do wuz brush for a while, after 17 yrs of brushin everyday before I knew about waves, I should have some. I don't think it's possible for anybody to create waves without pomade. Even if i used water, all it would do wuz make my hair curly. i don't are wut anybody sayz it's IMPOSSIBLE TO GET WAVES WITHOUT POMADE!!!

I have waves and didn't start using pomade until I saw results. Then I used it a couple of times and didn't like how it looked and went without. It's possible. And the only reason you did get waves before now is because you got your hair cut like every 2 weeks and you probably didn't brush as much. Besides ask anyone here, pomade doesn't GET you waves, it enhances them.

Well if you wanna start it finish it and do everything in between as well.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:25pm
yeah...i think im done for tha day

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:26pm
stay biccth,biccth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:26pm
I think I'm done for a while. SOME of you guys are too sensitive. If you get this mad over the internet you must not get out much in real life.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:27pm

stay biccth,biccth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who?

MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:28pm

I think I'm done for a while. SOME of you guys are too sensitive. If you get this mad over the internet you must not get out much in real life.
Quoted for the truth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:29pm
get the hell out of hear biccth now you no not to f#ck with me biccth i dont come form wear you come from nicca my father my mom is dead nicca and out hear wear i live you f#ck with them dame well they will f#ck with you

ludawave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ludawave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:29pm
So bodyguard, if somebody asks u which way is better to get waves; with pomade and brush, or without pomade and brush, What would u tell them? Thx for the advice too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:31pm

get the hell out of hear biccth now you no not to f#ck with me biccth i dont come form wear you come from nicca my father my mom is dead nicca and out hear wear i live you f#ck with them dame well they will f#ck with you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:32pm

who is that to??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

who is that to??
bodygaurd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:34pm
let me say that ur wastin ur time...you cant win an argument wit a female

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by ludawave ludawave wrote:

So bodyguard, if somebody asks u which way is better to get waves; with pomade and brush, or without pomade and brush, What would u tell them? Thx for the advice too.

I would tell them blue magic or shea butter, water, and a medium brush. IMO, shea butter is the best thing for your hair period. It will make it unbelieveably soft. I would say ask King, but his hair looks naturally soft. It will also straighten your waves so they are more even.

ludawave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ludawave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:38pm
yea pimp, go easy on the lady. Remember ur here to concentrate on ur waves.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic