Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 157>
Author
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 7:27pm
i know and i didnt like it then and i dont like it now
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 7:28pm
That pic isn't that bad. If you guys really have a problem with it, that means that it's time for a conscious cleansing.
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 7:31pm
Some things i dont feel like seeing when I come to post. But its whatever. Do you.
HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 8:06pm
wuts the residual meth that was on waveo....... does any 1 remember it
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

LOL its not that bad

thats why America is corrupt see what they make u think bout ur own people

Son what in the f**k are you talkin about.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 12:54am
^^^^^^^read previious conversations u egotistic "caca head"
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 1:09am
what the hell are u talking about man
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 1:55am

Well DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I must say that Supa and Ced are now my inspirations as well....

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 5:32am
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

^^^^^^^read previious conversations u egotistic "caca head"

-EDIT-
My good sir what may I ask was egotistical.

Edited by Willie SKRILLA - May 27 2007 at 8:31am
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 9:59am
Lol yall n****s is having a wack ass conversation in here.
ClevelandAve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClevelandAve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 10:18am
Does a taper effect your waves that would come in on your sides? I've seen a lot of members pics and very few people really have tapers. Just a common question.
"Do the Wacky Wood"
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 10:21am
I personally wouldnt get one because my hair is thinner on the sides.
ClevelandAve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClevelandAve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 10:25am
Yeah im starting to find that out about my hair too.
"Do the Wacky Wood"
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 12:12pm
if your sides are kind of thin try using some indian hemp or doo gro

Edited by meech313 - May 27 2007 at 12:13pm
SEIZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEIZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 12:30pm
Hey i've been trying to wave for about a year now. I got waves on the top and on my left side but they are just average nothing crazy. My hair is pretty nappy and hard to wave so i use a very hard brush and i've tried almost every method yall have talked about. One of my friends recommended texturizer to help soften up my hair so my waves will be nicer. Do u guys recommend this and do any of yall actually use texturizer? If not what do u recommend to get bangin waves for someone with extremely nappy hair?
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 1:00pm
I dont use a kit but i use a moisturizer called Motions. Im sure youve heard of it but it helps make your hair soft and easier to brush. And to get real nice waves there is no product other than a brush that will help you the most
SEIZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEIZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 1:19pm
yah i use motions hair and scalp conditioner moisturizer it softens my hair up to a degree but i still dont got those banging waves
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 1:19pm
could'nt of said it better jman
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 1:28pm
i GOT REAL NAPPY HAIR SO i FELL you more than most people...you gotta do a lot of shower brushing and a lot of moisturizing..right after you hop out the shower or whatever always brush then moisturize and then du rag/wavecap thats most important because it trains your hair to lay down..ALWAYS sleep with a du rag etc...and put in overtime in  brushing..one night of lazyness and not du ragging can lose u a lot of progress so u gotta stay on the grind and hit it hard.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 1:28pm
i GOT REAL NAPPY HAIR SO i FELL you more than most people...you gotta do a lot of shower brushing and a lot of moisturizing..right after you hop out the shower or whatever always brush then moisturize and then du rag/wavecap thats most important because it trains your hair to lay down..ALWAYS sleep with a du rag etc...and put in overtime in  brushing..one night of lazyness and not du ragging can lose u a lot of progress so u gotta stay on the grind and hit it hard. ull be spinnin in
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 157>
  Share Topic